New update: AdGuard for Windows 5.10.2051

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello all!

Today, a new Adguard for Windows version is releassed.

Changelog:
+ Added Microsoft Edge browser support
* Improved userscripts API speed
* Fixed a bug with saving Adguard Assistant settings
* Userscripts API usage is now restricted by @grant metatag
* Fixed Adguard Assistant work in Opera 12
* Fixed certificate automatic import in Opera 12
* Fixed some issues with CSS/JS injection in the pages with invalid HTML code
* Fixed issues with SSL interceptor (connections reset for servers working with TLS 1.0 only)
* Fixed Logjam (Adguard now does not filter connections with weak DH primes)
Important notice on Logjam. Adguard does not protect you from it, we just ignore such connections. It is browser that decides what to do with it further.
* Fixed a bug with update cleaning Adguard’s start menu folder
* Fixed SSL-filtering in old browsers (IE6, IE7)
Check for updates if the program didn't update automatically, and post your feedback!

marzametal

On all... I haven't seen the Assistant since I formatted my PC and installed IE 9, over a month ago. I made a post a while back on Wilders forum and the developer said that the Assistant doesn't support IE 9 anymore, so am suprised that the actual app still works with v6 and 7 (according to change log)...

I didn't get a reply about Firefox 29 and whether the Assistant works on v29 or not. The app is working just fine, I see AG injections when I inspect source code in both IE and FF.

I've tried older versions to see if I can keep an old Assistant, but it changes as soon as updates are checked, so yeah... I still use AG, it kicks ass on Youtube pre-video advertisements.

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well, app does work in IE6 and IE7, but Adguard Assistant doesn't (it is actually physically impossible in earlier IE versions).

Adguard Assistant should work in Firefox 29, if Im not mistaken. Do you have troubles with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.