[*] Nmac.to

NMac

I need to know what is your problem with NMac.to !!!!!!!

Do you have a passion in hurting us!!!

Posting everywhere and just want to block few ads!!! also you want to block the download counter!!!!!! you also can not wait 5 sec and waste your time finding a way destroying someone else!!!!

Any way thanks for your support!!! if you don't like the ads on our website you can stop visiting it and stop wasting our value time to generate a new blocking code.

We will generate a new block code every day so that you feel fine.

Hope you understand

Alex302

Filters Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hi, @NMac
Why don't you ask users to disable ad blockers without breaking the site? For example, I have own whitelist with the sites, which are useful for me.

NMac

Hello, @Alex302 ,,

Thanks for walking through here and give a useful advice :)

Now we already remove all anti ad blocker from the site coding and give a little message ask all users if they are using ad blocker to remove it nicely, hope this convince those to whitelist our domain.

We ask the ADP easy list forum to remove our domain from there list, also here we hope you guys remove these code from your app list too.

Good Luck with your project.

NMac

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
It was only shown once in many tries (also not on the first try) and then couldn't reproduce anymore.

But found a tracker:
Code:
||x01.aidata.io/0.gif
You may try one of these rules:
Code:
nmac.to#%#(function() { var _eval = window.eval; window.eval = function(a) { if ( a.toString().indexOf('babasbms') === -1 ) { _eval(a); return; } }; })();
nmac.to#%#(function() { var _eval = window.eval; window.eval = function(a) { if ( a.toString().indexOf('babasbm') === -1 ) { _eval(a); return; } }; })();
nmac.to#%#(function() { var _eval = window.eval; window.eval = function(a) { if ( a.toString().indexOf('babasbmsx') === -1 ) { _eval(a); return; } }; })();
If still not working, @vincent-michael can surely find a javascript way.

Last edited:

worldsdream

Beta Tester
Yes I tried it before, the problem is, it does hide the empty advads banners, but the layout of the website gets changed in top.

see screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/gcsjadi.png

On iOS i still get adblock detection.

@NMac you should give us a proper css or html code so we can make your website beautiful without the ads

Last edited:

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Is it always displaying the adblock detection? I only get it very rarely on the site. I only saw they are using blockadblock and on their site.

EDIT: @Alex302
Please remove nmac.to from the following rule:
Code:
cmacapps.com,fas.li,genbird.com,nmac.to##.adsbygoogle
Also please remove the following rules:
nmac.to##.alert.fade.in.alert-error
nmac.to##.label.label-important (false positive, see screenshot)

I just changed their detection script inject from "id" to "class" and modified the value to "adsbygoogle" and the detection kicked in.

Temporary fix:
Code:
nmac.to#@#.adsbygoogle
Sadly the detection script is not always injecting and therefore I have to wait a bit to test always (search in Inspect window for "position: absolute;").

EDIT2:
We shouldn't use direct hiding rules here as blockadblock.com is very likely checking for them, we have to modify their style.

Code:
nmac.to#$#ins[class^="adsbygoogle"] { position: absolute!important; left: -2000px!important; }
nmac.to#$#div[class$="alert fade in alert-error "] { position: absolute!important; left: -2000px!important; }
@worldsdream
Try to disable the following two rules in Annoyances filter:
Code:
nmac.to##.label.label-important
And add the following rules:
Code:
nmac.to#@#.adsbygoogle
nmac.to#$#ins[class^="adsbygoogle"] { position: absolute!important; left: -2000px!important; }
nmac.to#$#div[class$="alert fade in alert-error "] { position: absolute!important; left: -2000px!important; }
@@||*.*/*.ico
nmac.to#$#div[class^="advads"] { position: absolute!important; left: -2000px!important; }
nmac.to#$#div[id^="advads"] { position: absolute!important; left: -2000px!important; }
nmac.to#$#div[id$="ad-header"] { position: absolute!important; left: -2000px!important; }

Attachments

Last edited:

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Can you please go into all of your filters and post the content beginning with nmac.to (rules which are active) , thank you.

I get you cleaned the cache before.

Last edited:

worldsdream

Beta Tester
Yes I cleared the cache

those are the ones without your rules

Code:
cmacapps.com,fas.li,genbird.com,nmac.to##.adsbygoogle
@@/cdn-cgi/pe/bag2?*pagead2.googlesyndication.com$domain=dailycaller.com|nmac.to|notalwaysfriendly.com|notalwayshopeless.com|notalwayslearning.com|notalwaysrelated.com|notalwaysright.com|notalwaysromantic.com|notalwaysworking.com
@@||nmac.to^$generichide
@@||nmac.to/cdn-cgi/pe/bag2?r[]=*google-analytics.com
@@||nmac.to/cdn-cgi/pe/bag2?r[]=*histats.com
nmac.to##.label.label-important

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Strange.

Please try to disable
cmacapps.com,fas.li,genbird.com,nmac.to##.adsbygoogle too, so only my latest rules and those @@ rule are active there.

Also please open filter protocol and check if some url is blocked when testing.

Of course you could provide Teamviewer data via PM if you want.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
@avatar @Confessor @aegis
It seems Mac version doesn't support ^$generichide or ^$elemhide feature or it is buggy. Was connected via Teamviewer and Adguard for Mac just ignored the modifier.

As soon as the detection script injected its div style to check (beginning with position: absolute;) the detection window showed up (same for origin site blockadblock.com).