[*] Nmac.to

Alex302

Filters Developer
Staff member
Administrator
This script is triggered even if file is not exists.
Please check
Code:
@@||adn.ebay.com/square-ad.png$domain=nmac.to
@@||ads.yahoo.com/advertisement-*.jpg$domain=nmac.to
@@||advertising.aol.com/720x90.jpg$domain=nmac.to
@@||as.inbox.com/advertisement-*.jpg$domain=nmac.to
@@||ad.foxnetworks.com^$domain=nmac.to
@@|http*://*.ico$domain=nmac.to
nmac.to#%#AG_onLoad(function() { setTimeout(function() { AG_removeElementBySelector('ins[id^="aswift_"]'); },3000); });
nmac.to#$#div[id^="advads"] { position: absolute!important; left: -2000px!important; }
@@||googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/html/*/zrt_lookup.html$domain=nmac.to
@@||torrentz.adclixx.net/mgid/ad.js$domain=nmac.to
@@||partnerads.ysm.yahoo.com/banner_ad.gif$domain=nmac.to
@@||ads.yahoo.com/large_banner.gif$domain=nmac.to
@@||partnerads.ysm.yahoo.com/wide_skyscraper.jpg$domain=nmac.to
and separately
Code:
nmac.to#%#(function() {     var sto = window.setTimeout,         re = /\.bab_elementid.$/;     window.setTimeout = function(a, b) {         if ( typeof a !== 'string' || !re.test(a) ) {             return sto(a, b);         }     }.bind(window);     var signatures = [         ['blockadblock'],         ['babasbm'],         [/getItem\('babn'\)/],         ['getElementById','String.fromCharCode','ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789','charAt','DOMContentLoaded','AdBlock','addEventListener','doScroll','fromCharCode','<<2|r>>4','sessionStorage','clientWidth','localStorage','Math','random']     ];     var check = function(s) {         var tokens, match, j, token, pos;         for ( var i = 0; i < signatures.length; i++ ) {             tokens = signatures[i];             match = 0;             for ( j = 0, pos = 0; j < tokens.length; j++ ) {                 token = tokens[j];                 pos = token instanceof RegExp ? s.search(token) : s.indexOf(token); if ( pos !== -1 ) { match += 1; }            }            if ( (match / tokens.length) >= 0.8 ) { return true; }        }    return false;    };    var realEval = window.eval;     window.eval = function(a) {         if ( !check(a) ) {             return realEval(a);         }         var el = document.body;         if ( el ) {             el.style.removeProperty('visibility');         }         el = document.getElementById('babasbmsgx');         if ( el ) {             el.parentNode.removeChild(el);         }     }.bind(window); })();

worldsdream

Beta Tester
I added all the rules of the first box, I cleared cache on FF, still did get adblock detection.
I removed all the rules, added the 2nd rule seperated. All working good, no adblock detection.

But this rule will not fix it for iOS users right? So how will this be fixed for iOS users?

Alex302

Filters Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I added all the rules of the first box, I cleared cache on FF, still did get adblock detection.
Please check:
Code:
nmac.to##.adsbygoogle
||pagead2.googlesyndication.com^$domain=nmac.to
||nmac.to/cdn-cgi/pe/bag2?r[]=*pagead2.googlesyndication.com$domain=nmac.to
||googlesyndication.com^$domain=nmac.to$domain=nmac.to
@@||nmac.to^$generichide,genericblock
JS rule added to English filter.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
First rule looks dangerous as blockadblock usually checks the class adsbygoogle.