[*] Nmac.to

Discussion in 'Missed Ads' started by worldsdream, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Alex302

Alex302 Filters Developer Staff Member Administrator

Added.
    Show an actual screenshot.

2. Alex302

I see it now, blockadblock.

worldsdream likes this.
  3. Alex302

This script is triggered even if file is not exists.
    Please check
    Code:
    @@||adn.ebay.com/square-ad.png$domain=nmac.to
    @@||ads.yahoo.com/advertisement-*.jpg$domain=nmac.to
    @@||advertising.aol.com/720x90.jpg$domain=nmac.to
    @@||as.inbox.com/advertisement-*.jpg$domain=nmac.to
    @@||ad.foxnetworks.com^$domain=nmac.to
    @@|http*://*.ico$domain=nmac.to
    nmac.to#%#AG_onLoad(function() { setTimeout(function() { AG_removeElementBySelector('ins[id^="aswift_"]'); },3000); });
    nmac.to#$#div[id^="advads"] { position: absolute!important; left: -2000px!important; }
    @@||googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/html/*/zrt_lookup.html$domain=nmac.to
    @@||torrentz.adclixx.net/mgid/ad.js$domain=nmac.to
    @@||partnerads.ysm.yahoo.com/banner_ad.gif$domain=nmac.to
    @@||ads.yahoo.com/large_banner.gif$domain=nmac.to
    @@||partnerads.ysm.yahoo.com/wide_skyscraper.jpg$domain=nmac.to

and separately
    Code:
    nmac.to#%#(function() {     var sto = window.setTimeout,         re = /\.bab_elementid.$/;     window.setTimeout = function(a, b) {         if ( typeof a !== 'string' || !re.test(a) ) {             return sto(a, b);         }     }.bind(window);     var signatures = [         ['blockadblock'],         ['babasbm'],         [/getItem\('babn'\)/],         ['getElementById','String.fromCharCode','ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789','charAt','DOMContentLoaded','AdBlock','addEventListener','doScroll','fromCharCode','<<2|r>>4','sessionStorage','clientWidth','localStorage','Math','random']     ];     var check = function(s) {         var tokens, match, j, token, pos;         for ( var i = 0; i < signatures.length; i++ ) {             tokens = signatures[i];             match = 0;             for ( j = 0, pos = 0; j < tokens.length; j++ ) {                 token = tokens[j];                 pos = token instanceof RegExp ? s.search(token) : s.indexOf(token); if ( pos !== -1 ) { match += 1; }            }            if ( (match / tokens.length) >= 0.8 ) { return true; }        }    return false;    };    var realEval = window.eval;     window.eval = function(a) {         if ( !check(a) ) {             return realEval(a);         }         var el = document.body;         if ( el ) {             el.style.removeProperty('visibility');         }         el = document.getElementById('babasbmsgx');         if ( el ) {             el.parentNode.removeChild(el);         }     }.bind(window); })();

4. worldsdream

worldsdream Beta Tester

I added all the rules of the first box, I cleared cache on FF, still did get adblock detection.
    I removed all the rules, added the 2nd rule seperated. All working good, no adblock detection.

But this rule will not fix it for iOS users right? So how will this be fixed for iOS users?

5. Alex302

Please check:
    Code:
    nmac.to##.adsbygoogle
    ||pagead2.googlesyndication.com^$domain=nmac.to
    ||nmac.to/cdn-cgi/pe/bag2?r[]=*pagead2.googlesyndication.com$domain=nmac.to
    ||googlesyndication.com^$domain=nmac.to$domain=nmac.to
    @@||nmac.to^$generichide,genericblock

JS rule added to English filter.

6. Blaz

Blaz Moderator & Translator Staff Member Moderator

First rule looks dangerous as blockadblock usually checks the class adsbygoogle.

7. worldsdream

worldsdream Beta Tester

That didn't work on iOS. Still getting the message