Notable Members

Gass

Notable Members

Who would be listed if there was category for the most typed text characters in any topic, thread, or post?

That actually offered something of value to the reader?

Gass

@ag_bug_finder
Man, I've seen your posts, and they are definitely LONG....
Yes, I can put up a wall of texts...
But with this, I guess you've cancelled yourself out.
Ah Shucks, I did wish the information conveyed was beneficial to the reader though...

I've really tried to cut back some in length, although not quite as short as a response in a tab-phone tex message, after all it's called a forum in purpose .

aka:
section of a website that is used for public discussion of a specific topic and on which users can submit or read messages; an online discussion group that is maintained on such a website

***so how'd I do here just now - I don't promise a rose garden :confused:

Last edited:

ag_bug_finder

Beta Tester
aka:
section of a website that is used for public discussion of a specific topic and on which users can submit or read messages; an online discussion group that is maintained on such a website
Yeah...messages...not an essay or thesis.. :p

Gass

I didn't know about this section before:)

What a surprise, @Alex302 has outscored me in all categories:) Good job!
Yeah but you respond more and can point-blank give answers that hit the nails on the head, on my end Avatar and Vasily are good company and trusted words... :cool:
Gass

Gass

I didn't know about this section before:)

What a surprise, @Alex302 has outscored me in all categories:) Good job!
What about member Most Started Threads and most Views and Replies categories.
Being added to the TABs of
Most Messages, Most Likes, Most Points - Most Started Threads, Most Views, Most Replies

EDIT: 1 Most Started Threads, Most Thread Views, Most Thread Replies - [Received]
EDIT:2 Most Active Member of the Day
EDIT:3 Lifetime License holders should get 15 points for a purchase , then X's it by your count purchased of them.
THEN a category for all members right beside the Staff Members - All Members .
Otherwise you need to earn some kind of credit or make-answer a topic, have a birthday or be a new member - before your ever know/seen here, if then it's only short lived on page #1 or day, wherever of any topic field and to be buried with new contents. At least with all members located here you'd see member names in one place together.

Just my thoughts as the page Notable Members has the TAB room there...
Thanks, Gass :cool:

Last edited: