OK Where is the V6 Beta LOL?

steve1209

Beta Tester
For a initial Beta testing release in Nov.? Wow that seems way OFF the Roadmap final release Avatar had in mind for Adguard V6, very weird, I won't bet with you I'm sure you know better Boo, I hope Avatar when he gets back from Vacation can either update the Roadmap or give us a better answer on V6 but thanks for your info!

steve1209

Beta Tester
I thought the Roadmap timeframes were the proposed FINAL RELEASE dates, not the Beta start of Beta Testing timeframe dates, the more you say BOO the more confused I'm getting and hope Avatar will give us a better explanation after Vacation???

mysteriously

Beta Tester & Translator
September-October 2014
Hmm AFIK it's August now. Also 5.10 final doesn't mean 6.x beta another day, especially when avatar is on vacations. Yes, I'm looking forward for 6.x too and I would like to translate it on polish. I don't know how far progress for 6.x is but I truly believe avatar is not the only one person who uses it :p Two months may be enough for beta tests. We will see...

Last edited by a moderator:

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It's hard to say right now. I hope that we'll get the first beta in October.

marke68

Beta Tester
I'm looking forward to testing out V6 i can't wait tbh as i'm having trouble finding many bugs in the V5 versions i've been testing,i actually feel guilty for having nothing to report,thankfully i've found a few minor bugs in the android version which is something i suppose.;)

dominik

Banned
OK Where is the V6 Beta LOL

I am employee of internet marketing. I know about forum, but what is the beta version plz explain it ?

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I am employee of internet marketing. I know about forum, but what is the beta version plz explain it ?
Not sure if this is a serious question, but beta version (or just beta) is a pre-release, 'raw' version of program, when not all functions are available, or available, but one might come across some problems while using them. Usually beta version (often closed, restricted to only some users called beta-testers) is released to test the software 'in field' and eliminate all the flaws and mistakes found during the beta test.