Page loading problem

Rian

Beta Tester
should i enable that filter rule before updating?? what i did was i quickly updated without enabling the rule...... only after the update i realized that that filter rule was disabled and i re-enabled the rule but the issue seems to be there when i re enable that filter rule

Great, thank you! Fixed it in English filter. Check it again please.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
should i enable that filter rule before updating?? what i did was i quickly updated without enabling the rule...... only after the update i realized that that filter rule was disabled and i re-enabled the rule but the issue seems to be there when i re enable that filter rule
Yes, you should enable it again and check filter updates.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you so much avatar for staying with me and fixing the issue it seem to be fixed now :)
Great!:) Sorry for doing it with your hands, don't know why I cannot reproduce it here

Rian

Beta Tester
as i said it only happened the first time i open IE home page and if i continue without deleting browser history there were no problem...... so it might only happen if you delete your browser history and go tho the home page of IE....

Great!:) Sorry for doing it with your hands, don't know why I cannot reproduce it here