Page loading stuck/freeze (online banking)

Doodee

Hello,

Since ~6 months I have the same issue with log into my bank account.
Problem happen on all three browsers I have:
- Opera 57.0.3098.91
- MS Edge 42.17134.1.0
- IE 11.0.95

When I go on my bank login page: https://login.ingbank.pl/mojeing/app/#login
it can't load.
To fix it I simple turn off adguard together with filtering service. No need to restart the browser - just refresh the page and everything is visible and working fine.

I though there is something wrong with adguard settings but 2 weeks ago I did PC format and on fresh Win 10 and clean Adguard installation the problem still exist for me.

Could you please let me know how to deal with it?
Any tips are welcome!
Thanks.

TheHasagi

Quality Assurance / Support Commando
Staff member
Administrator
@Doodee

Hello there!

Check if login.ingbank.pl is already in HTTPS exclusions list - AdGuard - Network - Manage Exclusions - type ingbank in the search bar. If there are no such results please, add the following:

ingbank.com.tr
ingbank.pl
login.ingbank.pl

Doodee

Please post a screenshot of the broken page.
There it is:

- opera/ie - white background, nothing happen
- edge - page freeze at last working screen

I've been trying to completely disable anti malware software/services but nothing changed.
Like in first post - only when disable Adguard and refresh all three browser the login page back to normal behaviour.

TheHasagi

Quality Assurance / Support Commando
Staff member
Administrator
@Doodee

What filters are enabled?

Could you please be so kind to turn off all of them but Base filter and try again?

Also, please show me what's going on in filtering log when you are on the login page. (AdGuard - Ad block - Filtering log)

Doodee

@Doodee

What filters are enabled?

Could you please be so kind to turn off all of them but Base filter and try again?

Also, please show me what's going on in filtering log when you are on the login page. (AdGuard - Ad block - Filtering log)
Thanks for that! That way I found something.
I disabled every function from ad blocker through browsing security end at netword settings..
nothing happen until I disabled last two left: WFP driver and filter HPPTS protocol.

After that I restart adguard, open browsers again and try to log to my bank - everything works. So I enabled WFP only, restart everything - works. Enabled HTTPS, restart - works. Enabled everything except Parental control and stealth mode (was always off) - so I turn into my default configuration when I installed first time Adguard - everything works. Restart PC - everything works.

I don't have rational explanation. Anyway if someone will have similar problem try to manually disable WFP and HPPTS in settings. Reload page, restart application, turn on function what you need and should be ok.

PS: Forgot about filtering log when issue happen... If this problem back to me I take a screenshoot and share on forum.

A lot of thanks for all tips posted here. Cheers folks! :cool:

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
That *shouldn't* be needed, as long as the bank's domains are in the HTTPS exclusions list. Maybe the site changed URLs or something?