Panel of Lastpass vault

Discussion in 'Technical Support (AdGuard for Windows)' started by Bushido, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Bushido

Bushido Member

How to remove panel from the Lastpass extension. This appears in the "My LastPass Vault" section; in the right side of vault. Right now, I am referring to the vault which is accessible via Lastpass extension. Can it be disabled in both, in extension and web-based versions?
    upload_2017-12-13_22-47-5.png

2. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

Don't think it's possible to remove, since lastpass.com is in the HTTPS exclusions (as is/should other password managers) and I don't believe extension/addon URLs used for extension preferences (e.g. the Vault) for browsers are filtered either.

3. Bushido

Bushido Member

Adguard for Windows can filter it. Should I disable it from HTTPS exclusions in order to block it?

4. vincent-michael

vincent-michael Member

5. Bushido

Bushido Member

But premium accounts owners have the possibility to block it.

6. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

Yeah, it's more-or-less a paywall.

You *could* potentially take the lastpass.com domain out of the HTTPS exclusions, sure, but I wouldn't personally recommend it... but ultimately it's up to you. Like banking sites, password manager domains should be in the HTTPS exclusions (for the sake of security). Of course, if you're using the AdGuard browser extensions, it won't be possible to remove ads from the LastPass Vault page since the AG browser extensions won't/can't filter other extensions.

7. Bushido

Bushido Member

So, blocking something in software is easier than in extensions/add-ons?