Problems with Google

personajillo

New Member
For a couple of weeks I have problems with Google services. I can not access Drive. I have access errors to Youtube and to the Store. I'm having login issues on Google+. The only solution is to disable Adguard. Can you help me? (I regret my limited English)
 

avatar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi! What filters do you have enabled in Adguard? This sounds like a filters issue, we just need to figure out which one of them misbehaves.
 

personajillo

New Member
The filters are (translated from spanish)

* Filter for english
* Spyware filter
* Social networks filter
* Filter for spanish/portuguese
 

zIBiT

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Does this issue appear only in a browser or in relevant applications, too?
 

personajillo

New Member
The issue appears with any applications (YouTube, Gmail,...) and with Firefox and Chrome. The culprit is the mobile ads filter. does this have a solution or should I disable this filter?
 

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@personajillo that would be a poor long-term decision as it contains many useful rules. What you can do is enable the Filtering log in Adguard settings, then reproduce the problem, open the Log again and see what requests are blocked and be what rules. Take a screenshot and send it to us.
 

personajillo

New Member
This is an example. This happened when opening a Google map from Firefox. It happens sometimes.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Cypho

New Member
Same problem here.
Android 7.1.1 security patch July 2017
Sony Xperia X Performance

Problem with personal information sync on Google account, results in connection and login problems for al apps from Google and apps using google smart login. Also secondary authentication with prompt is broken. Disabled mobile ad list seems to help, but only disabled adguard vpn takes away all problems. When enabling adguard vpn after connecting again, you can use tge apps again. But after couple of hours the connection problem reappeared.
 
Last edited:

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@personajillo @Cypho @Kaiser23k @Ollimausi have you tried updating to the last beta? (v2.9.136) You can either switch to the beta update channel in settings or download it directly at adguard.com/apkb

It should presumably fix the issue you are having, and we'd be grateful if you could check it and let us know.
 

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Moderator
The devs will probably need fresh logs for this.

  1. Switch "Logging level" to "Record everything" in Adguard - Settings - Advanced;
  2. Reproduce the issue;
  3. Switch "Logging level" back to default;
  4. Send us a message from the app (select "Send feedback" in the app menu);
  5. Specify the exact time when it happened;
  6. Post your support service ticket ID here in this thread.
Hopefully that should help the devs narrow down the (continued) issue.
 

pustiul500

New Member
Hello guys, I just found out recently that AdGuard Blocker (the extension for Google Chrome, on Windows 10) block almost every service from Google, besides Google Search.

Yesterday I couldn't check my email for couple of hours until I realised it could be a problem from the ad-blocking extensions I have. And the one responsible is this one.

I since then whitelisted mail.google, google.com, translate.google and now I will do the same for Google Drive because I can't access it.

I attached 3 screenshots from those services when I have this extension activated + the screenshots from log window.

Conclusion, this is a pretty nasty thing to happen :(. I will keep every Google service on whitelist until future modifications/replies from you guys.
 

Attachments

Top