Problems with installation v1.1.0

Tomovich

Hello

I installed the new extension v1.1.0 from the Mac App Store but after installation the preferences window is blank. When I click on general, filters, whitelist... nothing happens. Everything below is blank.
I use little snitch but I set up rules that allows all incoming and outgoing traffic for Adguard. What must I do?

Thanks

Edit: I’m on Mojave 10.14.2 with Safari 12
Edit2: picture added

Last edited:

Tomovich

When I click on “delete installation” for both extensions, I get the message that it is part of the application “Adguard for Safari” and that I need to go into the Finder to delete the app, that’s correct? Do I need to delete preference files too?

myMoon

Quality Assurance / Support Commando
Staff member
Administrator
@Tomavich

Correct, it will ask you to open Finder - Applications - AdGuard for Safari - Delete.

Tomovich

I uninstalled Little Snitch, restarted and tried again but still the same.

EDIT: I deleted the Adguard app again and reinstalled it, still the same. However, I got a message that a filter was updated. So I guess the app is working but I can't see anything in the preferences window. And I can't edit anything.

Last edited:

jagita

I uninstalled Little Snitch, restarted and tried again but still the same.

EDIT: I deleted the Adguard app again and reinstalled it iTunes Mobdro TutuApp, still the same. However, I got a message that a filter was updated. So I guess the app is working but I can't see anything in the preferences window. And I can't edit anything.
I installed the new extension v1.1.0 from the Mac App Store but after installation the preferences window is blank. When I click on general, filters, whitelist... nothing happens. Everything below is blank.

myMoon

Quality Assurance / Support Commando
Staff member
Administrator
Can you provide the steps to reproduce and what other extensions are installed?

Please, provide a screenshot.

Tomovich

FYI: after all the steps I took above, nothing gave a solution. So I uninstalled it again and went with Wipr which is working fine.