Problems with installation v1.1.0

Tomovich

Hello

I installed the new extension v1.1.0 from the Mac App Store but after installation the preferences window is blank. When I click on general, filters, whitelist... nothing happens. Everything below is blank.
I use little snitch but I set up rules that allows all incoming and outgoing traffic for Adguard. What must I do?

Thanks

Edit: I’m on Mojave 10.14.2 with Safari 12
Edit2: picture added

Last edited:

Tomovich

When I click on “delete installation” for both extensions, I get the message that it is part of the application “Adguard for Safari” and that I need to go into the Finder to delete the app, that’s correct? Do I need to delete preference files too?

myMoon

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Administrator
@Tomavich

Correct, it will ask you to open Finder - Applications - AdGuard for Safari - Delete.

Tomovich

I uninstalled Little Snitch, restarted and tried again but still the same.

EDIT: I deleted the Adguard app again and reinstalled it, still the same. However, I got a message that a filter was updated. So I guess the app is working but I can't see anything in the preferences window. And I can't edit anything.

Last edited:

jagita

I uninstalled Little Snitch, restarted and tried again but still the same.

EDIT: I deleted the Adguard app again and reinstalled it iTunes Mobdro TutuApp, still the same. However, I got a message that a filter was updated. So I guess the app is working but I can't see anything in the preferences window. And I can't edit anything.
I installed the new extension v1.1.0 from the Mac App Store but after installation the preferences window is blank. When I click on general, filters, whitelist... nothing happens. Everything below is blank.

myMoon

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Administrator
Can you provide the steps to reproduce and what other extensions are installed?

Please, provide a screenshot.

Tomovich

FYI: after all the steps I took above, nothing gave a solution. So I uninstalled it again and went with Wipr which is working fine.