Problems with mega?

Nameless

Beta Tester
Hey folks anyone having issues with Mega.nz? Seems every time ive tried to download from them im getting this error
Code:
An error occurred while loading MEGA. The file https://eu.static.mega.co.nz/3/html/download_ae0a895695d290206114fbc48e2bb7dd1a1096f4d284d92adcfbd6c01c170b12.html is corrupt. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience.
I have then disabled adguard and "sometimes" it will let me though to the site other times i still get the error (probably cached).
 

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Moderator
The same here, but sometimes it even happens when Adguard is disabled.
 

mysteriously

Beta Tester & Translator
Does this happen if you add those 3 entries to https exception list?
Code:
eu.static.mega.co.nz
mega.co.nz
mega.nz
I keep them on the list. Anyway, I was unable to reproduce this when modified those exceptions.
 

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Moderator
Seems to work with those https exceptions, thanks mysteriously.
 

Alex302

Filters Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Please update the filters. This problem was fixed(without https exceptions).
 

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Moderator
Updated and the issue persists without exclusions.
 

Alex302

Filters Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Blaz, mysteriously, Nameless, in which browser is this problem?
I can reproduce it in Firefox and Slimjet(Chromium). In Chrome it works correctly.
 

Nameless

Beta Tester
Im using firefox 43.0.4 (latest) and issue still persists.

Not tried the filters by mysterious yet though i've only just come back to the thread.\

Edit:
hmm...

English filter Error
Spyware filter Error
Social media filter Error
Filter for useful ads Error
Russian filter Error
German filter Error
Dutch filter Error
EasyList Italy Error
Adguard Assistant Beta Up-to-date
Adguard Popup Blocker Beta Up-to-date
Web of Trust Beta Up-to-date
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nameless

Beta Tester
English filter 1.0.75.56
Spyware filter Up-to-date
Social media filter Up-to-date
Filter for useful ads Up-to-date
Russian filter Up-to-date
German filter Up-to-date
Dutch filter Up-to-date
EasyList Italy Up-to-date
Adguard Assistant Beta Up-to-date
Adguard Popup Blocker Beta Up-to-date
Web of Trust Beta Up-to-date

*shrugs* i just tried it with No Proxy instead of use system proxy. I was going to disable wfp driver but it said reboot so i canceled that.
Still not doing mega links though but that does not matter much

Edit:
So today i tried mega again and still getting corrupt page so...
Closed FF > Disabled adguard > Tried another mega link > page corrupt (ctrl + f5) > page corrupt
New private window > works

I'll try try cleaning my whole cache later or tomorrow and see how that goes.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

avatar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original issue (with mega.nz) was caused by Adguard loosing the very last byte while doing HTML content filtering.

Problem is fixed now (tomorrow you'll be able to check it in RC2).
 
Top