Problems with mega?

Bluscream

Beta Tester
Didn't knew this was such a huge thing but mega.nz does not work for me in any browser for any platform while having adguard running.

P.S. i sent a report via the app including the thread url.

Last edited:

Alex302

Filters Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Pleasetry to add this domain to HTTPS exclusions and restart protection:
Code:
eu.static.mega.co.nz

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Bluscream can you provide more information on your Adguard settings? What filters do you have enabled on each of the platforms you use Adguard for, for example. Does disabling all filters but leaving protection up solve the issue or not?

Bluscream

Beta Tester
i sent one from my pc with the text "ignore this", sadly ag for windows does not return the helpdesk userid anywhere ._.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Bluscream check that mega.co.nz is in HTTPS filtering exclusions.

Also I am confused a bit, do you have this issue on Android only or on Windows as well?

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Modified your post to avoid spam to your address. Admins/mods can see the email address via History button.

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@avatar can you precise what you mean?
You need to change 'Logging level' to 'Record everything' before reproducing the problem. This option can be found in 'Advanced settings'. Then reproduce the problem and send logs again - just don't forget to switch logging level back to default afterwards.

Bluscream

Beta Tester
Okay so i was about to create the log everything stuff and it seemed they changed the way the website works on mobile devices. First time i've seeen this