To recap. I completely disabled AG. the startup exe, the service and even the driver. Rebooted of course. I had no issues with weather.com. I then installed the add-on uBlock Origin and also had the same problem until I turned off link prefetching which fixed the problem. Unfortunately this doesn't work for AG as I was hoping it would. This morning I disabled uBlock and rebooted back to AG. The forecasts and times were correct until the approx. 15 minute update time came around and this is what appeared in the screenshot below. The last good forecast for AG was abound 9:45 am on July 4th. I'm surprised Fx is finding a cached page that is so old. There has got to be an answer to this other than allowing ads on the site.