Problems?

Aid7145

I have been using the app for Android for maybe a couiple of months. I pretty much left the app alone after the '5 minute' set up process. Yesterday however I noticed that some Android apps were not responding as they did previously. For example, Twitter will not display many images and then when I click on the 'image' the app tries to load the image but fails. MovieBox Pro will not display any content. Amazon Video app will not display many images within the moivie or TV show and the actors in those will not display.

When I turn off AdGuard all these apps work fine or if I disable AdGuard in the apps management section then they are fine also. I thought maybe I had selected some blocking rules that caused this issue and uninstalled AdGuard and tried again with the set up process but the apps still did not not work correctly as they used too.

Anyway, I have disabled AdGuard in all those apps for the moment.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Please try to disable HTTPs filtering for those apps

Aid7145

Aid7145

That did not work. It's strange because when I first got the app everything was fine. No ads and I was still able to use all the apps on my device without disabling AdGuard for that particular app

Last edited:

Aid7145

After trying lots of filter changes the app still won't work as it did before. My device is Galaxy Tab S6 WiFi and its recently been rerooted due to some issues I was having with freezing. I cannot recall if AdGuard was working 'properly' when I was un-rooted. I am trying Bloackada now and no issues at all. I think I was on Android 9 when AdGuard worked, now I am on Android 10 Galaxy Tab S6

Last edited: