Radio doesnt work

Discussion in 'Technical Support (AdGuard for Windows)' started by Rene Bogendorfer, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Rene Bogendorfer

Rene Bogendorfer New Member

Hello, since few days the radio-website "www.1.fm/stations" or direct link to stream (example-> http://prmstrm.1.fm:8000/caferadio) doesn't work! I can't play any station! no connection possible. Is it possible that ADguard block anything on this site? Thank you.

2. ram1220

ram1220 New Member

I tried the site and I am getting a blank screen. In the address bar it says I am being redirected but the page never goes anywhere. Just a blank screen.

3. Blaz

Blaz Moderator & Translator Moderator

Please list your filters, I tried the stream you posted above and it is working fine.

4. zIBiT

zIBiT Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hello!

Do you think this is caused by the Adguard app? Does the radio play when you disable Adguard? There is no issue with streaming for me.

5. Rene Bogendorfer

If i disable ADGUARD nothing change! I have also disabled my internet-security (F-Secure SAFE) but nothing change.

The list of my installed filters: User-Filter + english-filter + spyware-filter + filter for useful ads + german filter + easy list italy.

6. zIBiT

zIBiT Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hi! I still can't reproduce the issue.

Could you please describe the exact problem you experienced with Adguard?

Thanks.

7. Rene Bogendorfer

8. steve1209

steve1209 Beta Tester

I used to listen to music on this site www.1.fm but even with Adguard disabled it no longer works for me, just a blank screen now

9. Gass

Gass Member

Hey, not in radio listening sites but in other sites - I've had to disable AG and then exit AG for it allowing of the site to work. Don't know if you've tried this or it would help in this case , or even the difference between just disabling AG and then on top a total exiting of it - to make a site then work.

Something like disable AG and then exit/shut down AG, then refresh site or reload it to then work proper, could try and report. :)

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  10. Rene Bogendorfer

Okay now i uninstall ADguard (and my Internet Security Software) and the problem also happens! :( so sorry for the circumstances, i ask now in the Microsoft Edge-Forum!

11. Gass

Gass Member

Maybe try another browser like one with a portable version - then try your site. Just thinking out loud :)