Radio doesnt work

ram1220

I tried the site and I am getting a blank screen. In the address bar it says I am being redirected but the page never goes anywhere. Just a blank screen.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Please list your filters, I tried the stream you posted above and it is working fine.

zIBiT

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If i disable ADGUARD nothing change! I have also disabled my internet-security (F-Secure SAFE) but nothing change.

The list of my installed filters: User-Filter + english-filter + spyware-filter + filter for useful ads + german filter + easy list italy.

zIBiT

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi! I still can't reproduce the issue.

Could you please describe the exact problem you experienced with Adguard?

Thanks.

Gass

I used to listen to music on this site www.1.fm but even with Adguard disabled it no longer works for me, just a blank screen now
Hey, not in radio listening sites but in other sites - I've had to disable AG and then exit AG for it allowing of the site to work. Don't know if you've tried this or it would help in this case , or even the difference between just disabling AG and then on top a total exiting of it - to make a site then work.

Something like disable AG and then exit/shut down AG, then refresh site or reload it to then work proper, could try and report. :)

Last edited:
Okay now i uninstall ADguard (and my Internet Security Software) and the problem also happens! :( so sorry for the circumstances, i ask now in the Microsoft Edge-Forum!

Gass

Okay now i uninstall ADguard (and my Internet Security Software) and the problem also happens! :( so sorry for the circumstances, i ask now in the Microsoft Edge-Forum!
Maybe try another browser like one with a portable version - then try your site. Just thinking out loud :)