Regert purchasing Adguard -- huge mistake

SilverSpur

First: they are blocking a legitimate site. When I ask why I get this (load of crap, and clearly canned response):

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to AdGuard Support!

This site has been reported as a scam page by our Russian community. As it indeed has a lot in common with multiple popular scams targeting the CIS region, we decided against unblocking this website.

Let us know should you have any additional questions. Have a great day!

Best wishes,
AdGuard Support
Total BS! This is why people don't trust AdGuard; too much Russia influence.

Secondly, I had to disable adguard to sign up for the forums? W-T-F! -- see image attached below.

Thirdly; I was checking the filters, because of the LEGITIMATE site being blocked, and found that there is a Safari filter that is needed for Safari to work, correctly. Thanks for the heads up, not.

For a month, I've been using adguard, on Safari, and apparently it's not been working, or at least not working well.

Attachments

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First: they are blocking a legitimate site. When I ask why I get this (load of crap, and clearly canned response):
Could you please tell me what site you're talking about?

And I can assure you this is not a canned response, this would be rather weird to use something like that:)

Secondly, I had to disable adguard to sign up for the forums? W-T-F! -- see image attached below.
What filter lists do you have enabled in AG?

found that there is a Safari filter that is needed for Safari to work, correctly.
This list is not needed anymore, that's why it's marked obsolete. We're going to remove it in the future.