[Resolved] AdGuard Breaks Newly Redesigned Blitz App

jellyfish_

Background:

Blitz app (https://blitz.gg/) recently undergone redesign of the entire app. Users are NOW forced to login to bring their saved settings from blitz's servers, instead of using it off-line. (It seems it is not required)

Problem:

With previous versions of blitz app, Adguard successfully blocked ads without breaking anything (through HTTPS filtering). Now, when I enable HTTPS filtering for blitz app, it completely breaks the blitz app.

Screenshots:

With Adguard enabled and blitz logged in

with_adg.png

with_adg_elements.png

Now, with Adguard disabled and blitz logged in

adg_settings_without.png

without_adg.png

without_adg_elements.png

It seems Adguard is intercepting and blocking and/or changing scripts and/or cookies that are crucial for blitz app to retrieve from the server.

For your information, I have stealth-mode turned ON. I attached filtering log (change extension from .txt to .json)

Can you guys look into this? Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:

jellyfish_

Hello. Thank you for the reply.

However, with recent updates, Blitz changed its directory, and you can only block ads with
%Localappdata%\Programs\Blitz
, instead of
%Localappdata%\Blitz\current
Also, that is NOT the problem I am facing. I am able to block ads on blitz without problem.

The problem is that Adguard is blocking TOO MUCH, that it makes blitz unusable. My problem is shown by pictures in the original post.

To summarize, with Adguard enabled, blitz features are not properly loaded.

Looking forward to hearing from you and the team! :)

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Please test this rule (sadly verification email is not arriving currently):

Code:
@@||blitz.gg/app^$stealth
I noticed the behaviour when User agent option is enabled.

jellyfish_

It works!

Another question: If user-agent is the problem, is there a filtering rule that can allow parts of stealth mode (user-agent)?

Something like this?
@@||blitz.gg/app^$stealth$useragent

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Thanks for testing, added rule. There is no option to disable a specific stealth option.

YIGIDO93

Hello. Thank you for the reply.

However, with recent updates, Blitz changed its directory, and you can only block ads with , instead of

Also, that is NOT the problem I am facing. I am able to block ads on blitz without problem.

The problem is that Adguard is blocking TOO MUCH, that it makes blitz unusable. My problem is shown by pictures in the original post.

To summarize, with Adguard enabled, blitz features are not properly loaded.

Looking forward to hearing from you and the team! :)
I've tried "%Localappdata%\Programs\Blitz " this and old one but still i can't block ads in Blitz app. Can you tell me exactly what should i do to block them ?