[Resolved]AdGuard can not filter ads when i open other vpn softeware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
It's a limitation of the Android OS that only one VPN can be used at a time. Because AdGuard for Android uses a local VPN, it still counts towards that limit.

If your device is rooted, switch the filtering mode to the local HTTP proxy instead, then try it.

Chinaski

Support Marine
Staff member
Administrator
And what exactly happens when you run two applications simultaneously. Does the filtering stop work or can't you turn on the protection?
Which program starts first, AdGuard or Clash?
Try switching the WFP driver in Network settings.

bbt

And what exactly happens when you run two applications simultaneously. Does the filtering stop work or can't you turn on the protection?
Which program starts first, AdGuard or Clash?
Try switching the WFP driver in Network settings.
I can see ads when i run the two applications,but when i close the system proxy in the clash , ads is remove.
I really don’t know which one is start first because they are set up start with system.

Chinaski

Support Marine
Staff member
Administrator
Could you please specify if you have tried to turn off the WFP driver and reboot your PC?
You should also try to turn on the applications in different orders. First AdGuard and then Clash and vice-versa.

bbt

Could you please specify if you have tried to turn off the WFP driver and reboot your PC?
You should also try to turn on the applications in different orders. First AdGuard and then Clash and vice-versa.
i have tried to turn off the WFP and reboot my PC,like this,1574336524941.png

and no matter which order it does not work

Chinaski

Support Marine
Staff member
Administrator
You can experiment with turning these settings off/on (AdGuard Settings > Advanced).
Also, pay attention to the settings of the VPN application itself, maybe it is necessary to change some features there?

Status
Not open for further replies.