[Resolved]Adguard cert

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKIBA

Beta Tester
Why do I connect to the VPN server is when you start Firefox shows me the "Negotiation TLS local.adguard.org" and then "Connection Timed Out"? Website HTTS work after reinstallation certificate application AdGuard. And so each time you connect to the VPN server I have to complete this task.

myMoon

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Administrator
@SKIBA

Hello,

Can you tell me more about the specs - AdGuard version (which filters are enabled, stealth mode - on/off) / Windows version (latest updates installed?) / What VPN you are using with AdGuard?

SKIBA

Beta Tester
@SKIBA

Hello,

Can you tell me more about the specs - AdGuard version (which filters are enabled, stealth mode - on/off) / Windows version (latest updates installed?) / What VPN you are using with AdGuard?
Windows 10 1903 x64, Aguard 7.3 Nightly 25. I have stealth mode enabled and 22-filters enabled. Do you think this could be a problem? When I disable https page filtering, everything is fine. And since I have HTTPS filtering enabled, it is necessary to reinstall the Adguard certificate from time to time. I use CyberghostVPN ( various VPN servers).

Chinaski

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Administrator
Could you try to switch-on FilterLocalhost feature?
General settings > Advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.