[Resolved]AdGuard laggs while ingame (CS:GO, Call of Duty many other Games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiDDiX

As mentioned above in the title...

While playing multiplayer games while adguard enabled always let the games frequently be laggy. Nearly every 15-30 minutes I get some really hardcore rubberbanding/hanging while playing some games within multiplayer. As mentioned when AdGuard is completely disabled I don't get any kinds of laggs while playing MP-Games. This just happens when AdGuard is enabled/activ.

Everything is at standard settings.. No custom rules or installed filters or scripts. Just freshly installed. (ticked use language filters)

System: Windows 10
Programm also launched: MSI OSD, Logitech G HUB, Twitch APP, OneDrive, Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2020 (also tried it without Kaspersky installed "also even before Kaspersky installed I was able to reproduce these laggs")

EDIT-1: While adguard is shut down (execute closed without enabled filtering while turned off) I don't get any laggs in MP-Games.

EDIT-2: Even with latest nightly I can reproduce these laggs.

EDIT-3: Also tried with testing the advanced settings program within AdGuard, nothing while change anything for me.

Last edited:

Chinaski

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Administrator
@RiDDiX
Hello there!

I highly doubt that AdGuard can influence ping in games in any way. As an experiment, you can try to completely exclude the conditional CS:GO from the filtering. After you go in and check if there will be any changes. To do this, open the settings AdGuard > General > Advanced > Look at the screenshot.

RiDDiX

Thanks for the reply, for my bad.. I dont tried the exclusion till now.. .

I think, just thinking, maybe the wpf driver has something do to with my problems, even when deactivated.!?

Write my results back soon.

RiDDiX

So far no more laggs... I dont know what changed now, I reinstalled AdGuard a few times and now no more laggs ingame.

Chinaski

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Administrator
I hope the lags don't get in the way of carrying games anymore. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.