[Resolved]Adguard Premium 3.1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trumpsaduck

New Member
With the point(beta) release of iOS 13.3.1, adguard premium shows adblocking in the DNS log, but does not work for any blocking. Or, system wide blocking like it has up to the official release of 13.3.
 

Chinaski

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
@Trumpsaduck
Hello there!

I honestly don't quite understand what's not working for you.
Let's get this sorted out:
After updated the operating system to 13.3.1, the app stopped blocking ads despite the fact that the logs show locked requests?
 

Trumpsaduck

New Member
That is correct. I will wait untill the next beta and try again. However, when I updated, I forgot to turn off adblocking in Safari, but that shouldn't matter-I think.
 

Trumpsaduck

New Member
I just found out what is happening. Within Safari, you now need to enable adblocking for every website. In the search bar (the double a's) press, then select 'website settings' and toggle on 'use content blockers'. Now, everything is blocked in Safari. The system-wide blocking was not an issue. Took me a day, but got it figured out. LOL!
 

Trumpsaduck

New Member
There are 2 settings within Safari. Use content blockers, and turn on content blockers. Play with the settings, you'll quickly figure out what i'm saying. one setting is temporary, one setting keeps content blocking on for a given web page.
 

Chinaski

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
I just checked your situation. You can disable the content blocker on any site once. But when the page is refreshed, the lockout will work as usual.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top