[Resolved][Android]Blocked reflink from Pepper app

juzeff

I'm using Adguard app on Android with Adguard DNS. Some links from Pepper app which guides to the shop/product (ex. https://www.pepper.pl/promocje/smartfon-xiaomi-redmi-note-pro-664gb-260103 click on 'DO OKAZJI') are blocked in the Firefox app. When using system DNS it is ok.

I try to unlock some sites that Pepper use (in user DNS filtr) but no success. Screenshot attached.

Attachments

Chinaski

Support Marine
Staff member
Administrator
Hello there!

You cannot access the site even though you have applied the rule because this domain is entered into the SDNF filter (blocking occurs at the DNS level).
If you select Google DNS or any other, for example, the problem will be reproduced?

juzeff

Hello there!
If you select Google DNS or any other, for example, the problem will be reproduced?
On Google DNS or system DNS problem disappear. It is only on Adguard DNS.
I made two videos - first I made on Google DNS, second on Adguard DNS. Same site, same link, same user DNS filters (as attached). Links to videos:

Attachments

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Rules got merged, it will take a while until DNS servers have the updated rule. Please check again tomorrow (it is possible you have to change to Google DNS server and then back to AdGuard due to cache).