[Resolved] [Android] Not blocking ads on Yahoo sites

d0x

*edit* Is posting my log "safe" as far as personal info goes? Writing out all my filters and settings would probably take 20 min.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
You can use the feature in AdGuard's menu. Support -> Send Feedback -> Missed Ad or Tracker.

This opens your browser with prefilled data. When you sent the issue, please post github url here.

Reactions: d0x

d0x

You can use the feature in AdGuard's menu. Support -> Send Feedback -> Missed Ad or Tracker.

This opens your browser with prefilled data. When you sent the issue, please post github url here.
Ok I've filled out the report and the github post is located here...

https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardFilters/issues/34770

Under the comment it says "a god damn ad on Yahoo"... I didn't write that lol so hopefully that's automatically filled that way.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Please try this rule in user filter:

Code:
yahoo.com##.caas-da
Fixed a few left-overs in filter lists.

d0x

Please try this rule in user filter:

Code:
yahoo.com##.caas-da
Fixed a few left-overs in filter lists.
Awesome, it's gone on the linked site and the Yahoo financial sites I generally see them on. Thanks!

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Rule is from mobile filter, put optimize syntax to rule, so it should be in optimized filter in about 3 hours.

d0x

Rule is from mobile filter, put optimize syntax to rule, so it should be in optimized filter in about 3 hours.
Much appreciated, I use Yahoo financial all the time on mobile and having 80% of the page blocked by a scrolling ad was... Obnoxious.

Take care