[Resolved] Blocking redirects

kimboslice

Is there a command or filter that stops web pages opening up in a new window? I'm on android Chrome. Pretty sure the redirects are from a different domain but every custom filter i've tried just won't stop them from opening up in a new window.

syndication.exosrv.com is the main culprit

Cheers

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Do not see popunder/redirect on that page on my Windows and Android. Please list your filters and used product, thank you.

iliehar

you push on video and see them without resirect? I make free (||waaw.to^) on this site becouse dont give me permision to see the movie, but after I push and see the movie I be redirect.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Started the movie and it started as it should without any popunders/redirects. Please provide requested information.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Please remove exclusion for the website in user filter. I still cannot reproduce with config seen in video. Also I do not get adblock detection.
@Adam please check on Android.

iliehar

If I remove exclusion cant see the movie. I saw, that when I put a blocking rule to a site, this page still opens. So it's not a sporadic problem, I think that if I blocked a site, should NOT open that page, not open it and show me that it is blocked, it wastes time.
Thank You for help

Last edited: