[resolved] Dealsrunner - Missing items picture...

Discussion in 'False Positives' started by rickyoh, Apr 11, 2014.

1. rickyoh

rickyoh Beta Tester

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

I used the helper and disabled element hiding on the site.

Code:
    @@||dealsrunner.com$content,urlblock,jsinject

3. rickyoh

rickyoh Beta Tester

thanks for that. it works but the social widgets are back will need a scalpel for this case.

4. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

You mean fb, twitter and atom feed at the top? They were alway allowed you can remove them with the inspector or..

Code:
    dealsrunner.com##HEADER:first-child > DIV.navbar.navbar-fixed-top > DIV.row-fluid.row-top.navbar-inverse > NAV.navbar-inner > DIV.container > DIV.nav-collapse.collapse:last-child > P.navbar-text.social-big.pull-right.hidden-phone:nth-child(2)

Im sure avatar will make the code better though im just using inspector and make it neater (i left social out ina hurry) i need to learn the adblcok codes i guess haha@@

edit:
    Noticed their is a widget at the bottom you can make your own code or use this
    Code:
    dealsrunner.com##FOOTER:nth-child(4) > DIV.container:first-child > DIV.row-fluid:first-child > DIV.span3:last-child > DIV.widget:nth-child(2) > UL:last-child > LI.icons
    I have also noticed that the adguard icon gets removed confirm your end? i know its due to this code: @@||dealsrunner.com$content,urlblock,jsinject

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
  5. rickyoh

rickyoh Beta Tester

yep the assistant is disabled by choice, look under the advanced settings of the add exception dialog
    [​IMG]

no the ones below the user who posted the deal, though they seem to be gone now computers, so moody! good spot on the ones at the top didn't notice them. this code is cleaner and does the trick
    Code:
    dealsrunner.com##[class="navbar-text social-big pull-right hidden-phone"]
    thanks again for sticking it out. don't know if you know about this but there is a blog post on Adguards main site on creating filters http://blog.adguard.com/en/instructions/how-to-create-your-own-ad-filters.html hope that helps.

6. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

thanks for that will have a read though it, didnt notice the disable adgaurd thats my fault then ^^

Edit:
    There are some at the bottom too, following Rickoh's way its like this rather than the code i posted above.
    Code:
    dealsrunner.com##[class="icons"]

7. avatar

avatar Administrator Staff Member Administrator

The links were removed by this rule:
    Code:
    ||viglink.com^$third-party

Fixed with exception rule:
    Code:
    @@||viglink.com^$domain=dealsrunner.com