[Resolved] English filter blocks flash internet speed test on tester.netia.pl

Discussion in 'False Positives' started by mysteriously, Oct 20, 2014.

  1. mysteriously

    mysteriously Beta Tester & Translator

    Joined:
    May 4, 2014
    Messages:
    508
    Blocked || Unblocked

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    Website: tester.netia.pl
    Filters: English, Spyware, Adblock Polska, Fanboy's Annoyances, EasyPrivacy, User Filter.
    Adguard for Windows 5.10.1167.5997
    Tested on Google Chrome 38.0.2125.104 m (64-bit, Stable, incognito)
     
  2. Nameless

    Nameless Beta Tester

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2014
    Messages:
    731
    This works, not sure whats being blocked though.

    @@||tester.netia.pl$elemhide,jsinject
     
  3. steve1209

    steve1209 Beta Tester

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2014
    Messages:
    442
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
  4. Nameless

    Nameless Beta Tester

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2014
    Messages:
    731
    Yes Steve Speedtest.net is good, the problem you have though is that ISP's can be funny. I remember when i complained to virginmedia about slow speeds and i was testing on speedtest.net their response was "thats inaccurate you need to do it the way we say" besides its another thing that can be added to the whitelist.
     
  5. mysteriously

    mysteriously Beta Tester & Translator

    Joined:
    May 4, 2014
    Messages:
    508
    While blocked the colorful circle spins endlessly.
    @@||tester.netia.pl$elemhide
    works. The only one difference I've noticed was share on facebook button when test finished. However the site uses few javascripts.
    I know speedtest.net
     
  6. Nameless

    Nameless Beta Tester

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2014
    Messages:
    731
    Hi bluu, i believe the site is mostly css, html5 and javascript, the spinning logo when you load the page is easily removed but the site still will not function due to scripts being stopped. The detailed log in adguard isn't saying what the issue is and playing with the add exception rule that seemed to be the one that worked there are other things you can disable but i went bare minimum.