[Resolved] Hanime.tv can't intercept

huanshen123

upload_2019-6-18_16-3-4.pngupload_2019-6-18_16-3-57.pngAccording to my observation, the English filter filter is invalid. I can't block the advertisement of hanime.tv. Please fix it as soon as possible.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Added to English filter:
Code:
hanime.tv#%#document.cookie = "in_d3=1";
@@||htvassets.club/images/partners^
First rule hides interstitial after clicking on a movie which shows "Close ads" button and adblock detection message (hardcoded - iframe ad is normally played on top, so you won't see that message in normal mode).

huanshen123

[QUOTE =“Blaz,帖子:183827,成员:4655”]添加到英文过滤器:

Code:

First rule hides interstitial after clicking on a movie which shows "Close ads" button and adblock detection message (hardcoded - iframe ad is normally played on top, so you won't see that message in normal mode).[/QUOTE]

huanshen123

The more user-defined rules, the slower the website is opened?
Does a website only load the rules he needs?
Or do all the rules load together?
Added to English filter:
Code:
First rule hides interstitial after clicking on a movie which shows "Close ads" button and adblock detection message (hardcoded - iframe ad is normally played on top, so you won't see that message in normal mode).

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
If lots of ext-css rules are used, the site can be slower. But with those rules not.
AdGuard intercepts url elements and if it matches the rule, it will do what the rule is told.

Generic rules are applied to every site and specific ones not.

huanshen123

If lots of ext-css rules are used, the site can be slower. But with those rules not.
AdGuard intercepts url elements and if it matches the rule, it will do what the rule is told.

upload_2019-6-18_19-57-15.pngI can't find the English filter edit method can only be added to the custom filter, but he has no effect
The third floor I replied to you is also this sentence, maybe I accidentally deleted it, you didn’t see it.
I can't change the English filter

huanshen123

upload_2019-6-18_20-5-30.png
Filter rules with URLs will not be called by other sites?
Do the filtering rules of the same website need to be put together?
Can you make a graphic visualization of a separate website with separate code?

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
The English filter is maintained by filter devs, so it should have the rules I mentioned in this thread in about an hour or so. I saw your third question and my answer covered 2nd and 3rd.
AdGuard is checking which rule applies to current url and then puts them automatically together to the site.

huanshen123

[QUOTE =“Blaz,post:183840,member:4655”]
The English filter is maintained by filter devs, so it should have the rules I mentioned in this thread in about an hour or so. I saw your third question and my answer covered 2nd and 3rd.
AdGuard is checking which rule applies to current url and then puts them automatically together to the site.2313131
[/ QUOTE]
upload_2019-6-18_20-24-0.png
After adding the members.hanime.tv#@#.htvad rule, there is no problem.
Do the same website filtering rules need to be put together?
For example, put the first line, the second line, the third line.
Does this help save cpu?
Still separate
For example, put the first line and the 99th line

Attachments

Last edited: