[Resolved] http://www.cc.com/

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Sadly not shown here with the rules from forum.adguard.com/showthread.php?8627-*-http-www-cc-com-full-episodes-missed-Ads-in-video/

steve1209

Beta Tester
Hey Blaz,

There is an AD before the video begins for me, you usually figure out a good filter way before anyone else HaHa!

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Does this only happen in Chrome browser or also in e. g. FF?

steve1209

Beta Tester
I only have Chrome Beta browser installed, I also have Microsoft Edge on the computer which I have never even opened Chrome Version 49.0.2623.28 beta-m (64-bit)

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Then please check if you have enabled the mentioned rule:
||asmassets.mtvnservices.com/promos/*.mp4

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
In user filter if you added the filter manually last time from that thread. Please note it is also possible you have to clear the cache.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
It seems you didn't add the rule then (or removed already). Please add the two mentioned rules from the other thread to User filter and then it should work again.

steve1209

Beta Tester
Blaz, I think Alex added filters and I removed them from my user filter to test, can you give them to me again please?

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Code:
||asmassets.mtvnservices.com/asmstor/asm/*.mp4
||asmassets.mtvnservices.com/promos/*.mp4
It seems Alex didn't have time for it yet as too much threads available.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
According to the screenshot you forgot the 2nd |
Also please don't to forget to delete browser cache after applying the rules.

Attached is a screenshot of how it should look like.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

steve1209

Beta Tester
My Screenshot shows both & I FORGOT to clean cache and those filters work, wow, sorry I was so hard to work with tonight AND thank you for ALL your effort on helping me, very much appreciated Blaz!! I hope Alex can add these filters as I watch this TV show on the Web all the time!!

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
You are welcome, just strangely on the screenshot I see both rules, but only each with one | . Maybe just a display issue here. As long as it works :)

Alex302

Filters Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Maybe I found a better solution:)
Please try with disabled rules in English filter:
Code:
@@||adm.fwmrm.net/p/espn_live/
@@||adm.fwmrm.net^$object-subrequest
without previous rules.
Of it ok, please chek 2-3 sites from this rule(don't disable it):
Code:
@@||v.fwmrm.net/ad/p/1?$object-subrequest,domain=abc.go.com|abcfamily.go.com|abcnews.go.com|adultswim.com|cartoonnetwork.com|cc.com|channel5.com|cmt.com|colbertnation.com|comedycentral.com|eonline.com|espn.go.com|espndeportes.com|espnfc.co.uk|espnfc.com|espnfc.com.au|espnfc.us|espnfcasia.com|flexonline.com|foodnetwork.com|gametrailers.com|ign.com|logotv.com|mlb.mlb.com|mtv.com|mtvnservices.com|muscleandfitness.com|nascar.com|nbc.com|nbcnews.com|nbcsports.com|nick.com|player.theplatform.com|simpsonsworld.com|sky.com|southpark.nl|southparkstudios.com|spike.com|teamcoco.com|teennick.com|thedailyshow.com|thingx.tv|today.com|tv3play.se|tvland.com|uverseonline.att.net|vevo.com|vh1.com|video.cnbc.com|vod.fxnetworks.com