[Resolved] irvinetimes.com

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Code:
irvinetimes.com#$##bbpvos { position: absolute!important; left: -2000px!important; }

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
I guess @seanl will add a javascript rule to break their detection script. They are checking different urls and above only hides the warning.

Alex302

Filters Developer
Staff member
Administrator
This rule helps me. Please check:
Code:
irvinetimes.com#%#(function(b,d,e){function a(){}b={get:function(){return a},set:a},d={};Object.defineProperties(d,{spid_control_callback:b,content_control_callback:b,vid_control_callback:b});e=new Proxy({},{get:function(a,c){switch(c){case "config":return d;case "_setSpKey":throw Error();default:return a[c]}},set:function(a,c,b){switch(c){case "config":return!0;case "bootstrap":case "mms":return a[c]=b,!0;default:throw Error();}}});Object.defineProperty(window,"_sp_",{get:function(){return e},set:a})})();

Raymond

This rule helps me. Please check:
Code:
irvinetimes.com#%#(function(b,d,e){function a(){}b={get:function(){return a},set:a},d={};Object.defineProperties(d,{spid_control_callback:b,content_control_callback:b,vid_control_callback:b});e=new Proxy({},{get:function(a,c){switch(c){case "config":return d;case "_setSpKey":throw Error();default:return a[c]}},set:function(a,c,b){switch(c){case "config":return!0;case "bootstrap":case "mms":return a[c]=b,!0;default:throw Error();}}});Object.defineProperty(window,"_sp_",{get:function(){return e},set:a})})();
Thanks, what does that do though?

seanl

Thanks, what does that do though?
The website is using a certain anti-adblocking solution, and that rule breaks it.
Thanks, do I need to add rules every time I see a website with anti adblock?
No, if you report such websites here we will include necessary rule in our filters, so that you can receive it from filter updates.

Added to English filter:
Code:
irvinetimes.com#%#(function(o){function a(a){return{get:function(){return a},set:b}}function b(){}function c(){throw"Adguard: stopped a script execution.";}var d={},e=a(function(a){a(!1)}),f={},g=EventTarget.prototype.addEventListener;o(d,{spid_control_callback:a(b),content_control_callback:a(b),vid_control_callback:a(b)});o(f,{config:a(d),_setSpKey:{get:c,set:c},checkState:e,isAdBlocking:e,getSafeUri:a(function(a){return a}),pageChange:a(b),setupSmartBeacons:a(b)});Object.defineProperty(window,"_sp_",a(f));EventTarget.prototype.addEventListener=function(a){"sp.blocking"!=a&&"sp.not_blocking"!=a&&g.apply(this,arguments)}})(Object.defineProperties);
Please, check the result.

Raymond

The website is using a certain anti-adblocking solution, and that rule breaks it.

No, if you report such websites here we will include necessary rule in our filters, so that you can receive it from filter updates.

Added to English filter:
Code:
irvinetimes.com#%#(function(o){function a(a){return{get:function(){return a},set:b}}function b(){}function c(){throw"Adguard: stopped a script execution.";}var d={},e=a(function(a){a(!1)}),f={},g=EventTarget.prototype.addEventListener;o(d,{spid_control_callback:a(b),content_control_callback:a(b),vid_control_callback:a(b)});o(f,{config:a(d),_setSpKey:{get:c,set:c},checkState:e,isAdBlocking:e,getSafeUri:a(function(a){return a}),pageChange:a(b),setupSmartBeacons:a(b)});Object.defineProperty(window,"_sp_",a(f));EventTarget.prototype.addEventListener=function(a){"sp.blocking"!=a&&"sp.not_blocking"!=a&&g.apply(this,arguments)}})(Object.defineProperties);
Please, check the result.
Thanks very much that's it solved, have a great day :).