[Resolved]Is it possible to view ads that have been blocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippermark

Hi, is it possible to view ads that have been blocked in Adguard? This is possible in the brower-only extension, but I don't find it in the full version. Thanks!

ram1220

I think he/she is not looking to watch ads. I think they are looking for a counter to show how many ads have been blocked. That's why they mention the extension.If I am wrong then sorry in advance.

Skippermark

Hi. Correct @ram1220. With the extension, there's an option to see a list of the ads that have been blocked on a site. I don't have the exact terminology because I don't have the extension on now that I have the full version, but basically it gives you a list of what was blocked, like 2 doubleclick ads, a facebook tracker and so on.

Chinaski

Support Marine
Staff member
Administrator
You can pre-open the filter log.
There will be displayed blocked requests, as well as information about what filter was blocked by a particular banner.

But in general, we decided not to save this information, but only display the number of blocked ads.
This facilitates the operation of your system, does not take up extra disk space and does not load RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.