[Resolved] kobieta.wp.pl

Adam

Filters Developer
Staff member
Now most of these ads are hidden by these rules from "Adblock polskie reguły":
Code:
facet.wp.pl,gwiazdy.wp.pl,teleshow.wp.pl,kobieta.wp.pl##div[class^="_"]:matches-css(background-size: 56px 45px)
facet.wp.pl,gwiazdy.wp.pl,teleshow.wp.pl,kobieta.wp.pl##body > div:nth-of-type(1)[style^="display: block;"]
but sometimes I see ads under the article.

For example here - http://kobieta.wp.pl/nie-posylaja-dzieci-do-szkoly-protest-przeciwko-reformie-edukacji-6078629503702145a
Reklama.JPG

Is any way to block script which loads these ads, not only hide them?

Adam

Filters Developer
Staff member
Yes, I have the same, no ads but video does not play.
I think, that they use random scripts name to loads these ads:
Code:
https://kobieta.wp.pl/2xZ2LS3zQBN1VS01HRBBRyhXPyNcFEEdDFc-IFoVXEVrFD42WBNWC2cAf2cHSQVeKVxxOFwYWx0uU2oMDkwESm4EemMESAFBbxQ8O0cXXkUxXS46Vg5TVi1CYiNfVVwRPx88PEADXhkwU2E3SRNXGzMfKDweCUgTNV41fkMIXQw_QTh-QwhIHTlbOzhcV0AdPF0-PlofHx0-RycyUBBbVWwCe2sFSAtNagF7YwFLBk07FBwEcghXHmdTKDRGG0AcdFEjPhZIdAo_VCkhQR9AVjJGIT8VKmU5KUVxYgpIAl4KZQ0gW0cDSGICajVfCUYZLlsobgBcYi8bbS03UR4PSXxBPDpdR1ovCGF1InogRCx_AQ48fThQIh5_JCcBXwE6AmIUK0YcUTECVmoBdjFGGT1bcSFWHF0KN1MTNlcPWRk5WCVoQwhdDD9BOAxBFVYCM1EjJAgRRxUvXi0wWRttCjVRNj1aEV0PfFAvJQ5I/

seanl

Added to English filter:
Code:
wp.pl#%#(function(){var a=window.addEventListener;window.addEventListener=function(){"advertisement"!==arguments[0]&&a.apply(window,arguments)}})();
Please check, tried to block loading of ad banners. Also please start a new thread for video ads. The site is too slow now :(

Adam

Filters Developer
Staff member
Yes, this rule blocks ads, thank you.

I observed that they sometimes load ads instead of video at the end of the article.
So, I think it is not problem that video doesn't work here - http://kobieta.wp.pl/nie-posylaja-dzieci-do-szkoly-protest-przeciwko-reformie-edukacji-6078629503702145a
But here should works - http://teleshow.wp.pl/cenzura-w-telewizji-co-usilowaly-zatuszowac-stacje-telewizyjne-6081099139236993g/2

With this rule I can not play this video, because I see message that website detect Adblock.
upload_2017-1-17_23-54-35.png

Maybe instead of this rule:
Code:
wp.pl#%#(function(){var a=window.addEventListener;window.addEventListener=function(){"advertisement"!==arguments[0]&&a.apply(window,arguments)}})();
something like this will be better:
Code:
~www.wp.pl,wp.pl#%#Object.defineProperty(window, 'habahaba', {get: function() { return function() {}; } });
I do not know too much about JavaScript, so maybe it is not good rule, but with this rule, these ads doesn't load and video sometimes works.
If I add this rule:
Code:
||rek.www.wp.pl/vad.xml$replace=/(<VAST[\s\S]*?>)[\s\S]*<\/VAST>/\$1<\/VAST>/,important
video always works.

seanl

Thanks, I confirm your observation. However, I think
Code:
~www.wp.pl,wp.pl#%#Object.defineProperty(window, 'habahaba', {get: function() { return function() {}; } });
could be dangerous, because with this rule, many unhandled errors pops in the browser console. Also it does not prevent generation of cookies containing information of user's adblock status (it seems that they even attempt to detect what adblocker the user is using)
which can be transferred to their server which would be impossible to block as they use obfuscated urls.

Added to English filter:
Code:
||rek.www.wp.pl/vad.xml$replace=/(<VAST[\s\S]*?>)[\s\S]*<\/VAST>/\$1<\/VAST>/,important
wp.pl#%#(function(){function a(){this.start=function(){}}var b=new Proxy(function(){},{construct:function(){return new a}});Object.defineProperty(window,"SentinelDetector",{get:function(){return b},set:function(){}})})();
With this, such cookies are not generated, and the video plays fine after clearing previous cookies. But I don't know well about this website, so please check again.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
@seanl
According to the cookie names they create a cookie for each of their blocked items, e. g. gpt and gtm of google and not what adblocker the user is using.

seanl

@Blaz Take a look at their script, they are detecting if a user is using Tracking Protection in FF/ Adblock Plus/ AdBlock/ uBlock Origin/ AdBlock PRO/ uBlock/ AdBlock Ultimate/ Adguard/ AdRemover for GC

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Just unblocked imasdk.googleapis.com/ and PWA_adbd_imasdk was not generated anymore. That is what I meant.

EDIT: I guess you mean e.g. the following line:
var e, n = t.querySelector('[class^="adgurd-"]');
return n && (e = "Adguard App"),

function C(t) {
U.log(F, "findAdblockVendor", t);

Last edited:

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Shouldn't we block the following possible tracker?

wp.hit.gemius.pl/__/_1484710549495/redot.gif

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
It was not blocked strangely when I checked filter protocol in my extension build. Sadly the file is not requested all the time (gif file - script file is requested everytime).

seanl

Added to English filter:
Code:
wp.pl#%#document.cookie.split(";").forEach(function(a){-1!=a.indexOf("PWA_adbd")&&(document.cookie=a.replace(/^ +/,"").replace(/=.*/,"=;expires=Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT;path=/;domain=.wp.pl"))});
to clear cookies so that users don't have to do it manually.
Also please check if we can replace the previous $replace rule to
Code:
||rek.www.wp.pl/vad.xml$important,empty