[Resolved][Mac] Unable to use live sports website since last years Adguard update

krafty167

I have Mac OS Catalina 10.15.6 (19G2021) Safari version 13.1.2 (15609.3.5.1.3) in a Mac Pro laptop.

I used to use this website frequently until Adguard decided to make it incompatible. About 2-years ago Adguard fixed a similar issue with this sports website for me after they made a similar software update.

What I get is an advertisement blocking the viewing screen. Sometimes the sports are live in action behind this " Close Advertising " box that says start betting, but the box does not close. Please don't ask me for a screen shot as I don't have any software for that that I am aware of. Previous technical support a couple years ago didn't require coming on this website or supplying a screen shot. All I did was click on support in the App and explain my problem with a link.

Here are two examples of games currently going on:

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Added to Base filter, update available in about 3 hours:
Code:
firstr0w.eu###sunInCenter
firstr0w.eu#$##sunInCenter + .cover { position: absolute!important; left: -2000px!important; }

krafty167

Added to Base filter, update available in about 3 hours:
Code:
firstr0w.eu###sunInCenter
firstr0w.eu#$##sunInCenter + .cover { position: absolute!important; left: -2000px!important; }
The issue is still there, unable to see a game with advertisement box in front.

All 6 links for the Green Bay vs Vikings game are blocked by an ad