[Resolved] Missed popup ad - vipleague.ws

Discussion in 'Missed Ads' started by rickyoh, Apr 9, 2015.

1. rickyoh

rickyoh Beta Tester

2. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

Think this is the reason:

Code:
    var myVar = setInterval(function () {showblock()}, 2000);function showblock() {if ((window.iExist === undefined || ($(".vip_052x003").height() < 100 && !$("#vipchat").length)) && !$("#Got0ggaIrF8R9QQA7amvUoWkzA9NOKku9Nvp3F8vkh").is(":visible")) {$("#Got0ggaIrF8R9QQA7amvUoWkzA9NOKku9Nvp3F8vkh").css("width:100%;height:100%;position:fixed;z-index:999999;top:0");$("#Got0ggaIrF8R9QQA7amvUoWkzA9NOKku9Nvp3F8vkh").show()}else if($("#Got0ggaIrF8R9QQA7amvUoWkzA9NOKku9Nvp3F8vkh").is(":visible") && $(".vip_052x003").height() > 249){$("#Got0ggaIrF8R9QQA7amvUoWkzA9NOKku9Nvp3F8vkh").hide()}}

Did see some code on adblockplus website but i couldnt get it to work. I knw you say viplounge,ws but it redirects at the moment to .me, earlier it was .is

Code:
    @@||cdn.vipbox.tv/js/ads.js
    @@||ax-d.pixfuture.net/w/1.0/*
    ||ad130m.com^$popup
    @@||pubmatic.com^$domain=vipbox.sx|vipleague.me|strikeout.co|vipleague.se
    @@||contextweb.com^$domain=vipbox.sx|vipleague.me|strikeout.co|vipleague.se
    @@||lijit.com^$domain=vipbox.sx|vipleague.me|strikeout.co|vipleague.se
    @@|http://$image,domain=vipleague.me|strikeout.co|vipleague.se
    @@||chango.com^$image
    @@||ad.turn.com^$domain=vipleague.me|strikeout.co|vipleague.se

3. rickyoh

rickyoh Beta Tester

thanks Nameless the filters work fine with some modification:

Code:

@@||ax-d.pixfuture.net/w/1.0/*
    ||ad130m.com^$popup
    @@||pubmatic.com^$domain=vipbox.sx|vipleague.me|strikeout.co|vipleague.se[B]|vipleague.ws[/B]
    @@||contextweb.com^$domain=vipbox.sx|vipleague.me|strikeout.co|vipleague.se[B]|vipleague.ws[/B]
    @@||lijit.com^$domain=vipbox.sx|vipleague.me|strikeout.co|vipleague.se[B]|vipleague.ws[/B]
    @@|http://$image,domain=vipleague.me|strikeout.co|vipleague.se[B]|vipleague.ws[/B]
    @@||chango.com^$image
    @@||ad.turn.com^$domain=vipleague.me|strikeout.co|vipleague.se[B]|vipleague.ws[/B]

not seeing the redirect on my end but adding the various vipleague domains to the existing domains in the filters you posted should cause them to work.

4. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

Glad you got them working Ricky, shall save the site myself for future reference always nice to watch some sport now and again and ive lost all my old sites lol

I admit never added the .ws domain as my side it was .me so i thought it would work with that addy and it didn't. I know Reek is going to be adding these in his next update too, well thats what i read.

I also noticed if i removed the followig code to the sign vanished, so might be an alternative way.
    Code:
    @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans+Condensed:300);#i7OWQTYQQTXB4CGLHjKhw8QhN6DcL434cR03KZTBTRcXuTJbcutICj0qpEDbIGfV{display:none;width:100%;height:100%;position:fixed;z-index:999999;top:0;background-image: url('http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-c7JU2DiMTNI/VK_0CH7K32I/AAAAAAAAJ8U/2qHYO7qrd_M/s1600/opacity.png');}.gZjfSU8K76f0QqdkTWXdWnCA0NjH3efkdyz6sIRzP6AG{text-align:justify;font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;width:550px;height:auto;background:#fafafa;margin:auto;margin-top:130px;font-size:22px;color:#555;border-radius:3px;-webkit-border-radius:3px;-moz-border-radius:3px;border:2px solid #999;border-bottom:5px solid #999;}.gZjfSU8K76f0QqdkTWXdWnCA0NjH3efkdyz6sIRzP6AG h3 {font-size:24px;margin:20px;}.gZjfSU8K76f0QqdkTWXdWnCA0NjH3efkdyz6sIRzP6AG img {position:relative;top:4px;right:10px;}.N1rKYEGlhgm5A38Pjt3R3akL1UB8uiFij62hLJD2008 {border-radius:3px;-webkit-border-radius:3px;-moz-border-radius:3px;background:-webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0.05, #ffffff), color-stop(1, #ccc));background:-moz-linear-gradient(top, #ffffff 5%, #ccc 100%);background:-webkit-linear-gradient(top, #ffffff 5%, #ccc 100%);background:-o-linear-gradient(top, #ffffff 5%, #ccc 100%);background:-ms-linear-gradient(top, #ffffff 5%, #ccc 100%);background:linear-gradient(to bottom, #ffffff 5%, #ccc 100%);border-bottom:1px solid #999;}.N1rKYEGlhgm5A38Pjt3R3akL1UB8uiFij62hLJD2008 h2{color:#333;margin:0;padding:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:30px;

5. rickyoh

rickyoh Beta Tester

thanks Nameless. it seems i spoke too soon only the popup is destroyed by the filters you posted, anti-adblock is alive and well and yes vipleague is great for live events if it weren't for their many domain changes.

6. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

Unfortunately i know nothing about js to help out i did try to convert some code i saw on this forum but that failed.

I do know Anti-Adblock Reek has added a fix via javascript so you would need to install tampermonkey/greasemonkey to get it to work (ive been unable to get it to work though adguards extensions) also once its installed you need to edit line 1862 (use the search function for vip) and add the domain/domains you are lead to.

So that this:

Code:
    host : ['vipleague.se', 'vipleague.me', 'vipleague.co', 'vipleague.sx', 'vipbox.tv'],

becomes:
    Code:
    host : ['vipleague.se', 'vipleague.me', 'vipleague.co', 'vipleague.sx', 'vipbox.tv', 'vipleague.is'],

in my case.

Here is the link to install reek: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/735-anti-adblock-killer-reek

7. rickyoh

rickyoh Beta Tester

once again Nameless you the man than you. you're right the script doesn't seem to work via Adguard but works as it should in Greasemonkey.

8. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

Np Rickyoh, maybe teh guys here can see what was done and add it to there own filters in future.

Glad i could help in mean time though =)

9. Alex302

Alex302 Filters Developer Staff Member Administrator

These rules don't works on my side...
    Can you check this rule in Chrome and Firefox?
    Code:
    vipleague.se,vipleague.me,vipleague.co,vipleague.sx,vipbox.tv#%#AG_onLoad(function() { window.showblock = function() {} });

10. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

Yeh someone reported that it stopped working today, this post is a week old now.

Tried your fix in FF and did nothing. (disabled reek)

11. Alex302

Plese, check this rules:
    Code:
    @@||cdn.vipbox.tv/js/ads.js$domain=vipleague.se|vipleague.me|vipleague.co|vipleague.sx|vipbox.tv
    vipleague.se,vipleague.me,vipleague.co,vipleague.sx,vipbox.tv#$#.vip_052x003 {height: 100px!important;}
    vipleague.se,vipleague.me,vipleague.co,vipleague.sx,vipbox.tv#$#.vip_09x827 {height: 25px!important;}

12. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

Hi Alex got it working in the end had to add vipleague.is (this seems to change depending on your ip) also for some odd reason with 100px it did not work at first so i changed it to 250px and it worked. I have since changed it back to 100px again and it has been fine since (tried it 10+ times).

All tests done in FF New Private Window.

Just checked Reek, and he plans an update soon as he can too.

13. Alex302

Code:
    @@||cdn.vipbox.tv/js/ads.js$domain=vipleague.se|vipleague.me|vipleague.co|vipleague.sx|vipbox.tv|vipleague.is
    vipleague.is,vipleague.se,vipleague.me,vipleague.co,vipleague.sx,vipbox.tv#$#.vip_052x003 {height: 150px!important;}
    vipleague.is,vipleague.se,vipleague.me,vipleague.co,vipleague.sx,vipbox.tv#$#.vip_09x827 {height: 25px!important;}
    Is it ok?

14. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

The 100px is still working my end Alex.

If anything changes though im sure rickoh will say as he is the one that really uses it.

15. sammyfoxy

sammyfoxy New Member

I have done this and I still see the 'adblock is enabled' message everywhere on http://www.vipleague.is :(

16. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

Yes they have updated their code and just waiting for reek to d the same.

Have you tried what Alex has posted its still working today.

17. Alex302

The rules added to main filters:
    Code:
    strikeout.co,vipleague.is,vipleague.se,vipleague.me,vipleague.co,vipleague.sx,vipbox.tv#$#.vip_052x003 {height: 150px!important;}
    strikeout.co,vipleague.is,vipleague.se,vipleague.me,vipleague.co,vipleague.sx,vipbox.tv#$#.vip_09x827 {height: 25px!important;}
    Please, check it after filter update.

18. sammyfoxy

sammyfoxy New Member

I copied the following into Adguard user filters and I am still seeing the adblock detected message;

strikeout.co,vipleague.is,vipleague.se,vipleague.me,vipleague.co,vipleague.sx,vipbox.tv#$#.vip_052x003 {height: 150px!important;}
    strikeout.co,vipleague.is,vipleague.se,vipleague.me,vipleague.co,vipleague.sx,vipbox.tv#$#.vip_09x827 {height: 25px!important;}

I might be doing something wrong, this is kind of advanced for me.

19. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

Working myside in a new private window on firefox so a few questions.

Are you using the application or the extension?
    Which browser?
    And did you clear your cache? (daft one i know but sometimes helps)

Something else you could try is changing the 150px to 250px.

20. sammyfoxy

sammyfoxy New Member

I am using the adguard extension in Chrome and I have cleared my cache and tried changing 150px to 250px. Still I am seeing the message.

Still using the following filters in adguard;

strikeout.co,vipleague.is,vipleague.se,vipleague.m e,vipleague.co,vipleague.sx,vipbox.tv#$#.vip_052x0 03 {height: 150px!important;}

strikeout.co,vipleague.is,vipleague.se,vipleague.m e,vipleague.co,vipleague.sx,vipbox.tv#$#.vip_09x82 7 {height: 25px!important;}