[Resolved] Missed popup ad - vipleague.ws

Discussion in 'Missed Ads' started by rickyoh, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

Ok, have to wait for Alex then im afraid i switched to FF and dont plan on installing chrome, also i don't use the extension so i don't know its limitations if any.

2. sammyfoxy

sammyfoxy New Member

I guess I could just switch to Firefox, I just find it seems a few seconds slower than chrome, or else I would use Firefox as I prefer the customization options on it and the overall feel, or maybe I could just use Firefox for watching stuff on vipleague! I will try it now to see if it works.

EDIT: Even after doing all the above things in Firefox I still see the Adblock is enabled message on http://www.vipleague.is/.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
  3. rickyoh

rickyoh Beta Tester

the filters posted by Alex302 seem to work for me(full fat Adguard here), just have to add vipleague.ws to the filters. will be observing for any unwelcome changes.

4. Alex302

Alex302 Filters Developer Staff Member Administrator

Added.

5. sammyfoxy

sammyfoxy New Member

Ok, FINALLY found a way of blocking the 'detected adblock' screen on http://www.vipleague.is/

Add this filter to User filter in Adguard (FYI I am using the Adguard extension for Chrome on Windows 7)
    @@||cdn.vipleague.se/js/ads.js

EDIT: For some reason that filter did not work on Firefox, however the filter linked previously in this thread however DOES WORK for Firefox with the adguard extension on Windows 7 copied into User filter;

@@||cdn.vipbox.tv/js/ads.js$domain=vipleague.se|vipleague.me|vipleague.co|vipleague.sx|vipbox.tv|vipleague.is

vipleague.is,vipleague.se,vipleague.me,vipleague.co,vipleague.sx,vipbox.tv#$#.vip_052x003 {height: 150px!important;}

vipleague.is,vipleague.se,vipleague.me,vipleague.co,vipleague.sx,vipbox.tv#$#.vip_09x827 {height: 25px!important;}

GREAT :D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
  6. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

Glad you got it sorted. I'm guessing Alex may update the the rule to work on more sites.

I find it odd that on my laptop right now i dont even have adblock detected and this is with using the FF extension and only English, Spyware, Social and Russian filters.