[Resolved] openload.co

jo2dan

Beta Tester
wait for it to say "click to continue" on the blue button, then click it. mentions of mouse event listenrs in page source.

or is there a way to make it so i dont have to click two times to download the file?

Last edited:

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Code:
openload.co#$##realdl {display:block!important;}
openload.co#$##downloadTimer {display:none!important;}
openload.co#%#AG_onLoad(function() { setTimeout(function() {$('#realdl a').attr("href","/stream/" + $("#streamurl").text());}, 300); });

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Please try to clean the cache and add the same rules again, so you have two times the set. Sometimes I experience the bug in Adguard, that I must add the same rules again in order to work.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Is jQuery blocked in your browser? Last rule is adding the required text.
Try executing the following command in browser's console:
$('#realdl a').attr("href","/stream/" + $("#streamurl").text());

You also may try to increase the timeout (300 to another value) in the last rule.

jo2dan

Beta Tester
well. thats odd. i excuted that command and then i hit the download button and it worked. without changing the timeout value. so that means jquery is blocked?

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Nope, it seems timeout must be set higher for your browser. If jquery would be blocked, the command wouldn't have worked.

jo2dan

Beta Tester
hmm looks like those filters work now. i don't know why they didnt before. lets add these to get rid of the countdown and popup

openload.co#%#AG_onLoad(function() { setTimeout(function() {$('#realdl a').attr("href","/stream/" + $("#streamurl").text());}, 300); });

seanl

I had some time to see how they get the link, it looks like they are storing javascript code in a image file. It looks like it is generated by http://javascript2img.com/

Note that you can get the original code from the code generated by the above tool by doing the following:
find a part
Code:
new Function(v12341234....[10]( .... ) )();
and modify the code so that you store the result inside Function(...) in a global variable. the result is the string of the code.

Something like
Code:
openload.co#%#AG_onLoad(function(){var a=document.querySelector(".download ~ .row + div > span[id]:not(#streamurl)");if(document.getElementById("streamurl")&&a){t=a.innerText;for(var a=parseInt(t.substr(0,3)),d=parseInt(t.substr(3,2)),c="",b=5;b<t.length;)c+=String.fromCharCode(parseInt(t.substr(b,3))+a-d*parseInt(t.substr(b+3,2))),b+=5;window.location.href=window.location.origin+"/stream/"+c}});
would automatically redirect you to the download page. But I can't reproduce any popups.

Last edited:

jo2dan

Beta Tester
openload.co#%#AG_onLoad(function(){var a=document.querySelector(".download ~ .row + div > span[id]:not(#streamurl)");if(document.getElementById("streamurl")&&a){t=a.innerText;for(var a=parseInt(t.substr(0,3)),d=parseInt(t.substr(3,2)),c="",b=5;b<t.length;)c+=String.fromCharCode(parseInt(t.substr(b,3))+a-d*parseInt(t.substr(b+3,2))),b+=5;window.location.href=window.location.origin+"/stream/"+c}});

this works great.

jo2dan

Beta Tester
What rules? They updated their method of obtaining the real link.

these three work great.