[Resolved] Opera "My Flow" problem

Discussion in 'Technical Support (AdGuard for Windows)' started by tico, Jul 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. tico

tico New Member

Hi,
    With Adguard (for Windows) launched, i don't have the possibility to use the Flow Option in the Opera web browser.
    I can't use the QRcode system, and if I deactivate temporarily Adguard, well.. it will work for a short time until i relaunch Adguard
    Do you know that's the filtering option to be modified ?

You can click on the image below to see what's going on
    [​IMG]

2. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

Try looking at the filtering log and see if you see any blocked requests there when trying to use that feature in Opera.

3. Blaz

Blaz Moderator & Translator Staff Member Moderator

Please try this rule:
    Code:
    @@||flow.opera.com/*/pairing-tokens$stealth

I cannot reproduce, but that is the only url which is showing up in in log when clicking on the button.

4. tico

tico New Member

Thanks both of you.
    I looked at the logs (didn't use it since the new version of Adguard :p) and i addded the rule given by Blaz. It help me to use the QRcode system.
    But i figured out what was the problem: blocks third-party header authorization (sorry, i don't knows the exact english name of this option) was activated.
    So now obviously, it work better :rolleyes:
    There was a warning in the application for this option, i don't know why i enabled it

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  5. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

Yep, the block third-party authorization header Stealth Mode setting can indeed break sites like that.

6. Blaz

Blaz Moderator & Translator Staff Member Moderator

I added the mentioned rule to Base filter, update available in about 3 hours.

7. tico

tico New Member

Blaz,
    I've done another test, i really think now that my issue was related to the block third-party authorization header activated on my side.
    I deactivated your rule on my list, and Opera Flow seems to works properly. It must have been a mistake on my part, even if I haven't done any in-depth tests.