[Resolved] Opera "My Flow" problem

tico

New Member
Hi,
With Adguard (for Windows) launched, i don't have the possibility to use the Flow Option in the Opera web browser.
I can't use the QRcode system, and if I deactivate temporarily Adguard, well.. it will work for a short time until i relaunch Adguard
Do you know that's the filtering option to be modified ?

You can click on the image below to see what's going on
 

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Moderator
Try looking at the filtering log and see if you see any blocked requests there when trying to use that feature in Opera.
 

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Moderator
Please try this rule:
Code:
@@||flow.opera.com/*/pairing-tokens$stealth
I cannot reproduce, but that is the only url which is showing up in in log when clicking on the button.
 

tico

New Member
Thanks both of you.
I looked at the logs (didn't use it since the new version of Adguard :p) and i addded the rule given by Blaz. It help me to use the QRcode system.
But i figured out what was the problem: blocks third-party header authorization (sorry, i don't knows the exact english name of this option) was activated.
So now obviously, it work better :rolleyes:
There was a warning in the application for this option, i don't know why i enabled it
 
Last edited:

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Moderator
Yep, the block third-party authorization header Stealth Mode setting can indeed break sites like that.
 

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Moderator
I added the mentioned rule to Base filter, update available in about 3 hours.
 

tico

New Member
Blaz,
I've done another test, i really think now that my issue was related to the block third-party authorization header activated on my side.
I deactivated your rule on my list, and Opera Flow seems to works properly. It must have been a mistake on my part, even if I haven't done any in-depth tests.
 
Top