[resolved] Priceline website is broken

ag_bug_finder

Beta Tester
Please log into the Priceline site here: https://www.priceline.com.au/index.php/sign-in

Once logged in, click on My Details, My Points, Online Orders, Favourites or My Home (navigation is located near centre of page), and nothing happens.

With Adguard AdBlocker disabled, I reloaded the page and everything worked fine.

Please assist.

I'm using Google Chrome Portable v35.0.1916.153 on Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 and have the Adguard AdBlocker extension v1.0.1.8. I only have the following options enabled: English filter, Spyware and tracking filter and Social media filter. I have also got the latest updated filter files.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It is not that simple to register an account there:(

We'll do it the simple way and just whitelist this site:
Code:
@@||priceline.com.au^$document

Nameless

Beta Tester
Doubt i can register being i the UK but could it be the same type of thing that happened with ebay advanced search where the div needs to be whitelisted?

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Doubt i can register being i the UK but could it be the same type of thing that happened with ebay advanced search where the div needs to be whitelisted?
Nah, I think it's linked with spyware filter. It's an often issue when the website uses Google Analytics (or some other tracking system) to track your actions and if it's blocked it could break the site's javascript.

ag_bug_finder

Beta Tester
It is not that simple to register an account there:(
I have set up an account for you guys to use to test.
Please log in with this information...

I have PMed you the details....

I'd like a proper fix, as that the sort of anal person I am, as I've been told.
LOL

Thanks all.

Last edited by a moderator:

ProTruckDriver

Beta Tester
Hi ag_bug_finder,

You should have sent the username & password in a PM to avatar and not post it on an open forum.
If you can edit your post, delete that information and send it in a PM.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for username&password, finder:)

The final rule is:
Code:
@@||adobetag.com^$domain=priceline.com.au