[Resolved] Statistics since...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekalb

Hello,

I realize that without reset statistics since December 1, the date taken is still that of the day.
The time is when I start my device.

A bug?

Stats AdGuard.jpg

Last edited:

Chinaski

Support Marine
Staff member
Administrator
@Ekalb
Hello there!

Did the statistics update themselves?
Maybe you update Windows or the AdGuard application or closed Adguard.svc manually?

Ekalb

The statistics evolve. That's OK.
----
I just changed session and the time indicated is when I opened my new session.
If I close AdGuard, adguard.svc is shut down.
I restart AdGuard, the adguard.svc restarts and the stats time is the restart time.
I suppose that at each closing (session changes, closing the device, manual closing of AdGuard, ...) this service stops and the date and time statistics are those of this restart.

I wonder if this is not related to the new version that came out a few days ago.

Chinaski

Support Marine
Staff member
Administrator
When you disable the service, the statistics report date changes.
This was also the case in previous versions.

Ekalb

Yes, but before, I did not have this date and this hour which changed.
When I change users, the date and time of the statistics change, it does not seem normal to me. The date and time should remain those of the reset of the statistics.
Previously it was like that.
Here is a screenshot taken November 8, we see that the date and time have remained correct (I stop my PC every day):

AdGuard 3.jpg

Last edited:

Chinaski

Support Marine
Staff member
Administrator
The report point is cleared if you delete the database or reset the settings to their default state.
Have you made any changes to the application?

Ekalb

I do not erase anything at all. The statistics are correct.
The problem is the date and time that change. This date and this time should not change, unless reset the statistics.
If I shut down my PC today and restart it tomorrow, the date and time will be tomorrow (date and time the PC started).

Last edited:

Ekalb

Hello,

Today I uninstalled AdGuard with the Adguard_Uninstall_Utility.exe tool and then I reinstalled it.
The problem seems solved (the time is preserved, I suppose the date will be too).

Ekalb

Hello,
Check this morning when starting my PC: the date and time have remained correct. These are the ones from yesterday when I reinstalled AdGuard.
My problem is solved.

It will be up to me to experience a reset of the statistics to check if that is not what caused the problem.
It will be for later.

AdGuard date and hour.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.