[Resolved]Trouble activating my key for 6 mobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacquy

I dissociated the 6 mobile devices android and reinstall adguard and impossible to activate them, I have a message telling me the product is already activate, this following a renewal for a year.
I am really disappointed with the product to work a year and now impossible to have my key recognized on any of my devices.
What should I do please?

Jacquy

@Jacquy
Hello there!
You need to login to Adguard personal account.
There reset the license from the previous devices and activate it on the new one.
For more information, you can contact me in PM.
I did all this on the first mobile device android he tells me that the application is already activated.
On my account, I only have the display of my key number and the date Mobile license for 6 devicesValid until Sep 6, 2020
And I do not have any devices on the 6 and on the 6 devices I have no Adguard to install.

Jacquy

What should I do please with my mobile license for 6 devices renewed for a year that I can not use any more, no more devices can pass in premium, in advance thank you
Mobile license for 6 devicesValid until Sep 6, 2020

Gawel

I have the same. License 2 android. I can only activated on one phone.
Sorry for my English. I use translator

Jacquy

Hello,
here I have 5 mobile devices recognized and register on my account, the sixth even after having reset it is still not recognized on my account Adguard.com, on my tablet Samsung gives me the message Premium (Oh! no) but I can activate it with premium features.

Jacquy

Yes, I have done it several times, but nothing changes, what I did not do is reset my entire tablet, but I can not do that because I will lose everything.
it's not normal to have this problem just for a license renewal.

Status
Not open for further replies.