[resolved] ultrafiles.net

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Isn't that a Linkbucks link? If you want to bypass those redirection sites just use the AdsBypasser userscript in Adguard as an extension.

Nameless

Beta Tester
Linkbucks have many domans under there control, what does surprise me is ultrafiles seems to be whitelisted in the english filter.

@@||linkbucks.com^$domain=ultrafiles.net

After a quick google search i didnt see anything good said about the site either (ultrafiles.net).

bonitis

Isn't that a Linkbucks link? If you want to bypass those redirection sites just use the AdsBypasser userscript in Adguard as an extension.
AdsBypasser userscript? Does it work in Adguard? It does not work in Adguard(Ver 5.10.1167.5997) on My PC. So I use the AdsBypasser userscript with greasemonkey.

Linkbucks link Bypass is OK. However 'ultrafiles.net' site access denied.

Linkbucks have many domans under there control, what does surprise me is ultrafiles seems to be whitelisted in the english filter.

@@||linkbucks.com^$domain=ultrafiles.net

After a quick google search i didnt see anything good said about the site either (ultrafiles.net).
Two sites look the same. But I don't know that is true or not.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Got a link to something that uses an ad redirect that works with Tampermonkey and not Adguard's userscript support? But yes, I do confirm that ultrafiles.net is being blocked. Whether or not its a false positive is something for avatar to judge.

Nameless

Beta Tester
Ultrafiles.net just re-directs to Linkbucks.com

I think whoever owned it gave up, im guessing it was a cyberlocker but i dont know.