[resolved] Videos on Spox.com are not loaded

paludi06

Hi, the vidoes on spox.com are not loaded if adguard is active. Here is a test-link. It would be great if you could help me.
Regards

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Greetings!

What filter lists do you have enabled in Adguard so I can try to reproduce this? Thanks!

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
I can't get any videos to load even with Adguard disabled (region issue?) but looking at the logs it *looks* like another doubleclick issue (like YouTube in the other thread). Try adding this rule to your user filter.

Code:
@@||ad.doubleclick.net$domain=spox.com,nba.com
Keep in mind this *may* unblock ads. Not sure if it works though.

Last edited by a moderator:

paludi06

Thanks for your reply, but it doesn't work for me :( Does it work for you? I added your code line to the custom/user filter (don't know the exact name in english), is this wrong?

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
I modified the filter rule above. Apparently @@||ad.doubleclick.net/*/adi/$domain=spox.com,nba.com won't whitelist correctly even though it *should* be correct (it's still being blocked regardless). So I modified it to @@||ad.doubleclick.net$domain=spox.com,nba.com and it's whitelisting correctly. Still, videos won't load for me since I don't have a German IP address so I'm taking a shot in the dark here.

paludi06

Sorry, I didn't know that you need a german IP to watch the videos. Your new code doesn't work either :( I have to add your code as a new rule or?

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi!

I've added this rule to German filter:
Code:
@@||liverail.com/*/admanager.swf$domain=spox.com|static.eplayer.performgroup.com
Please check if it helps or not.

paludi06

Hi, thank you for your help but it doesn't work :( But it is 'better' than before. Before you added the rule nothing happened when I clicked on the video (no media player showed up). Now I see that there is a media player but the time is 0:00:00. Maybe you have another idea? I really appreciate your support!

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This time it's IP related, it does not want to show me ads without German IP.

I'll try to find some proxy now.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks to ZenMate I've finally got German IP:)

Fix is to whitelist requests from spox.com to liverail.com:
Code:
@@||liverail.com^$domain=spox.com|static.eplayer.performgroup.com
I've added this rule to English filter (spox is not German site as I see).

paludi06

Hi, sorry that I didn't answer before but I haven't got an email this time :( With your new rule all videos are playing, thank you very much!