[Resolved][Windows App] Hide content based on name

MadLad

Would it be possible to block/filter posts by a certain user on Pixiv using their username as a keyword?

A little background if you aren't familiar -- Pixiv is a popular artwork site for mostly amateur artists, similar to DeviantArt.
I just want to be able to filter certain users and I haven't the slightest idea of how (if possible) to do it.

Image of what I mean:

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Could you please post a direct link which is the exact site which shows the names. I looked around a bit and no names were displayed.
For anyone else wondering, on iOS it is not possible.

MadLad

SFW link, but be aware that the site hosts some NSFW content also - so be cautious if that's an issue. It's also Japanese based so expect lots of Japanese script.

The order is Artwork > Art title below it > Username below that

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Please try this rule in user filter and exchange username with the username displayed which you do not want to see:
Code:
pixiv.net#?#section[class] > div[class] > ul > li:has(> div[class] > div[class] > div[class] > a[href^="/member.php"] > div:contains(username))

MadLad

Looks good - that's exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much.
You know, I tried this one other time as well with another ad extension, and it worked for awhile initially, but after a few weeks/months it stopped working for w/e reason. In any case, much appreciated!