[resolved] www.tamilmovierockers.net

Nameless

Beta Tester
If you enable the experimental filter or add tamilmovierockers.net###j401 to your user filters it should block it. Its blocking it my end in FF, im sure there is another way though.

Nameless

Beta Tester
Yeh getting it my end soemtimes, might be because i have slow internet but just investigating.

Yeh i canna figure it out, need someone with js skills i think.

I think it maybe this code:
Code:
vbam_ajax['footer']=true;setInterval(function(){recreatead("footer","ajax.php","false","footer");},10034)
in combination with this vbam.js:
Code:
vbam_ajax=new Array();vbax=new vB_AJAX_Handler(true);function cstmGetElementsByClassName(E){var A=document.all||document.getElementsByTagName("*");var C=new RegExp("(?:^|\\s)"+E+"(?:\\s|$)");var D=new Array();for(var B=0;B<A.length;B++){if(C.test(A[B].className)){D[D.length]=A[B]}}return D}function recreatead(H,D,B,G){if(H==""||D==""||vbam_ajax[H]===false){return false}var E=H+"_adcode";var F=cstmGetElementsByClassName(E);if(B=="true"){for(var C=0;C<F.length;C++){if(F[C].innerHTML==""){return false}}}else{if(fetch_object(E).innerHTML==""){return false}}if(G==""){G=H}vbax.onreadystatechange(A);vbax.send(D+"?do=createad&adcode="+H+"&setting="+G+"&securitytoken="+SECURITYTOKEN);function A(){if(vbax.handler.readyState==4&&vbax.handler.status==200){if(vbax.handler.responseText!=""){if(B=="true"){for(var I=0;I<F.length;I++){F[I].innerHTML=vbax.handler.responseText}}else{fetch_object(E).innerHTML=vbax.handler.responseText}return }}vbam_ajax[H]=false}};
but im not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

drupl

Anyways this started happening after activating the filter. But this issue is nothing compared to without the filter. :)

Nameless

Beta Tester
Alex i was about to post that then i kept trying via refreshing, re-opening the link and occasionally had the same issue as said refreshing the page removes it.

When i did check the code with FF inspector i did notice that j401 was there when it should not of been. Deleting it in inspector fixed the issue.

Alex302

Filters Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Please, try tis rule:
Code:
tamilmovierockers.net#$##j401 ~ * { display: block!important; }
Added to experimental filter.

Last edited by a moderator: