[Resolved] xhamster.com

rajatmathurs

Hi,

I have been requesting to fix the last left over ads for which i have requested in this topic
As ads are not fixed yet, so i am posting my issue here, in hope someone will fix this.

After updating adguard when i open this link
and scroll down, then i am still seeing "Chat with xHamsterLive girls now!" ads which i have marked in screenshot:

I would like to request you all to please look in to these "Chat with xHamsterLive girls now!" ads. Please block these ads.

Waiting for the help

Thank you

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
You might wanna post that second one in its own topic in the Missed Ads section of the forums. I've also set the screenshot above in a spoiler tag since the image is NSFW.

In addition, I recommend reading the section rules for the missed ads section: https://forum.adguard.com/index.php?threads/27537/

I'll move this topic to the Missed Ads section and rename it slightly.

rajatmathurs

After checking ads are still showing, wid-spot-container and .wid-cams-widget are not completely hidden buy these rules
xhamster.com##div[class^="player-ads"]
xhamster.com##.wid-banner-container
please add this rule
xhamster.com##.wid-spot-container
along with the above 2 rules which are added in the adguard. "Chat with xHamsterLive girls now!" ads, are still visible in the web page when i scroll down the page. Until you add this rule
in the adguard filters ads won't be blocked...

rajatmathurs

Why are you not adding this rule
in the adguard filters. If ads are blocked, then i won't be requesting you, so as the ads are still showing then why are you taking so many days to add the rule which i had mentioned. Its been long wait, please do add the rule, so that i could surf the site without ads.
Is there anyone who could help me, as i had been complaining and still no one is helping me out.

rajatmathurs

It is very sad to know that after requesting and providing screenshots of the "Chat with xHamsterLive girls now!" ads, you guys are just ignoring the ads problem. I am very sad and feeling really helpless that i can't do anything about it, as there is no one who has solved the ads problem. I have provided you the rule
Code:
that needs to be added in the adguard filters to block the ads, but still there is no one who had solved this problem. I thought this is public form, where issues are looked in and solved, but rather other issues are being fixed and this issue had been left out completely. What could i say more, as i am just a common man..

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
We usually only add rules for things we can reproduce. I can only reproduce with outdated English/Base filter. After updating it, there are no ads shown.

I will try to reproduce it on another computer with different IP later.

@Adam please check.

rajatmathurs

I am from India, on India IP i am still seeing these ads, after updating all the filters in adguard the ads are still there, as you could see in the screenshot. So again i request you please add this rule xhamster.com##.wid-spot-container in the adguard so that ads are blocked for India IP. I hope you understand.

Waiting for your reply

rajatmathurs

@Alex302 @Blaz
If ads are not there, then how could i have provided you the screenshot proof in which i have clearly marked the "Chat with xHamsterLive girls now!" ads, are still visible in the web page when i scroll down the page. I am facing the ads problem, and its your responsibility to block the ads. I know its not reproducing at your end, but does not mean its not there, its there for me. I really hope that you guys help me out by adding this rule xhamster.com##.wid-spot-container in the adguard so that ads are blocked for India IP.

Thanks and Regards

rajatmathurs

@BlazDT
I know its hard for you when the ads are not showing at your end. Finally you blocked the ads. Thank you so for your time and support. Issue resolved