[Resolved]Yandex Webbrowser and the buildin adguard extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

ios man

Hello,
I don't understand Russian and I can't find any english forum, because of this I ask this here.

I use adguard 5.10 and I test the new Yandex beta at the moment. I am impressed and the browser works very well.

1) yandex.browser is in the adguard browser list and I can see the green icon in the browser. I assume adguard work, because I see no adds.
What about the 3 yandex extensions settings->"Internet security", flash banners, WOT and adguard should I enable this 3 settings or not?
(This 3 settings are disabled at the moment)

2) If I not have adguard installed already, the yandex.browser would install adguard or is this function like the kasperky file scanner within yandex, an on demand online scanner?

thanks
iosman

ios man

Hello,
I don't understand Russian and I can't find any english forum, because of this I ask this here.

I use adguard 5.10 and I test the new Yandex beta at the moment. I am impressed and the browser works very well.

1) yandex.browser is in the adguard browser list and I can see the green icon in the browser. I assume adguard work, because I see no adds.
What about the 3 yandex extensions settings->"Internet security", flash banners, WOT and adguard should I enable this 3 settings or not?
(This 3 settings are disabled at the moment) Tweakbox App Tweakbox App Tweakbox App

2) If I not have adguard installed already, the yandex.browser would install adguard or is this function like the kasperky file scanner within yandex, an on demand online scanner?

thanks
iosman

thanks my issue has been fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.