Site breaking anti-adblock measures on latimes.com and zattoo.com

I just tried again without the spyware filter and at least at the moment, the anti-antiblock measure on that site no longer triggers with or without. So, yeah, looking good. Might have to check mobile, though.

Edit

@Alex302, please add these. First three are a must and they block everything on Zattoo. The other two don't seem to do much once you block the first group.
Code:
@@||imasdk.googleapis.com/js/sdkloader/ima3.js^$domain=zattoo.com
||personenlarg.com^$~third-party
||merguspart.com^$~third-party
Code:
||filmwords.com/content*/commercial_breaks
||zattoo.com/zapi/v2/ad/

Alex302

Filters Developer
Staff member
Administrator
What are the final rules? Streams are not working on my side without AG.

Edit

So you finally got the site to work on your end? Just add all the rules. They've all been read through the Log. Using a German IP or a Swiss IP triggers different ad content.

Alex302

Filters Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Tried German VPN. Adblock is not detected, but video is not working.

Edit

The ad servers also have AJAX requests, so if we block the whole domain then videos don't even load. I'd imagine that's why your videos don't work.

Found a new ad server with a GERMAN ip:

Code:
||simudotheh.com^$~third-party

Edit

@Alex302, try removing all the rules. The only two needed at this very moment seem to be:
1. Adblock detection:
Code:
@@||imasdk.googleapis.com/js/sdkloader/ima3.js^$domain=zattoo.com
2.The only ad server playing currently on both German and Swiss IP (I'm sure they have a bunch more) is this one:
Code:
||simudotheh.com^$~third-party
Have this as a test link: http://zattoo.com/ondemand/watch/VYDVoVgbpCALuiH2KcPQCWuk-koerbchengroesse-la
All the On-Demand vids have ads at the beginning.

Alex302

Filters Developer
Staff member
Administrator
#1 - added.
#2 - why we need $~third-party here?
All the On-Demand vids have ads at the beginning.
If you provide me remote access, I will try to block them.(I need installed Fiddler)

Edit

Like I said above. If you block the entire ad server, the video does not load. Have a test on your end. With my rule, it blocks the ad at the start and the ads during the video, including the tiny images on the video player that show you when the ad will play.