Slow and laggy Samsung Galaxy S9

melissaazevedo

My Samsung Galaxy S9 has been slow and laggy than usual. Especially it takes more time to response to Google Map and now, it seems to be spreading all over other apps too.Nothing is snappy as it used to be. Every action takes 1-3 seconds to respond. what should be the reason for this condition?

Chinaski

Support Marine
Staff member
Administrator
My Samsung Galaxy S9 has been slow and laggy than usual. Especially it takes more time to response to Google Map and now, it seems to be spreading all over other apps too.Nothing is snappy as it used to be. Every action takes 1-3 seconds to respond. what should be the reason for this condition?
Hello there!

Does the slowing reproduce only when AdGuard protection is enabled?
In this case, the problem may be related to some specific filter or stealth-mode setting.
The best solution, in this case, is to export logs(Advanced settings) and send the received archive to me in PM.
Perhaps information about the settings used will help to understand the causes of the faced issue.

TimTheFirst

Cache partition wipe, putting unused apps to sleep should help the general functioning of your device.. Samsung's have a huge array of tools that can be used to improve speed. You can establish if adguard is slowing you to start with by turning protection off and comparing performance. I have everything on in AG and don't notice any slowing at all.

melissaazevedo

Thanks all for your valuable replies. Suspecting sensor issues, I calibrated sensor using the method I found from the internet. Now everything works smoothly and fine