Wow guy relax, I read something wrong, not a big deal. Considering the number of people using adguard without issues it's highly likely the issue is on your system and since you won't send logs to the developer then they will never be able to help you fix it.I am the previous poster that you referred to. It was much more than a 20mbps loss that I was experiencing with Adguard running. I was only seeing about 200mbps with Adguard. Maximum 300mbps. With Adguard disabled I see 940 to 960mbps. Please get your facts straight.
Last month I built a new computer. AMD Ryzen 3800x with a Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite MB and 32GB of Corsair DDR4 memory. Using Windows 10 1909. I also purchased a new TP-Link AC4000 router. My new MB has an Intel Gigabit NIC card. I am still seeing 200 to 300mbps with Adguard enabled. With Adguard disabled I once again see 940 to 960mbps.
There is a problem with Adguard and others are seeing it too. Just because you don't have an issue doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And no I will not send personal information to anyone. I would rather stop using the program until Adguard fixes it.
Actually your systems specs can effect internet performance significantly. It's not just how fast your NIC is. My wife's mother's PC couldn't hit their connection speed without adguard because they didn't have enough RAM and they had an ancient CPU. Changing to a new system with a ryzen 3400g fixed the issue and both system had a gigabit NIC.I know that my laptop is old and having a Atheros ethernet adapter is more slowly but with him i have 600-700 download speed.
Al test was made with KSC enabled because my speed it didn't change, until after I installed AdGuard.
On my test on fast.com showed me an inexplicable speed of 1.2Gbps ...
And honestly it's not about how powerful computers have to be to be able to download at 900+ Mbps, but about these speed limitations after installing a software.
If computers were really hardware limited, I couldn't have speeds of 900+ and 650+ before installing AdGuard.
Wow guy relax, I read something wrong, not a big deal. Considering the number of people using adguard without issues it's highly likely the issue is on your system and since you won't send logs to the developer then they will never be able to help you fix it.
Hell open an incognito browser and just run a speed test then send that log. The logs don't contain what you seem to think they do lol. Why don't you open the log yourself and see.
I have 6 systems in my house and 3 phones. All have adguard and all get 700+Mbps with adguard enabled. I've also installed it on multiple family members/friends phones and PC's and not a single one has an issue.
So if you want it fixed...send the dev your logs.
Actually I did read it. The reason I said system specs can affect performance is because it can and someone (I think you) said it couldn't and then I asked for your specs..It is not my system. I had the issue on my old computer. And on my new computer as well. I even wrote in the reply above,that I guess you didn't read, that I built a new computer last month. As well as purchased a new router. The problem still present. Just please stop responding to my posts and stop quoting me.
Edit I blocked you. Problem solved
Hello!I've recently purchased AdGuard for Windows after using it on my Android phone for over a year. I also have 1 gigabit fiber but with Sonic. The drop in speed is noticeable (and hence, found myself here). Pre-AdGuard or with it disabled and the extension disabled I have 800 Mbps down and 932 Mbps up. With AdGuard 489/852. I've seen this on Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 on the same hardware (triple boot system). I removed AdGuard from Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 but could give logs from Windows 7 if that is of use. I have attached my speedtest.net results with and without AdGuard for Windows 7, and without AdGuard (now uninstalled) for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 so you know results with current Microsoft OS's are comparable.