Slow Internet Speeds With Adguard Enabbled

Dj Dany

for me only first page google.com slow start!!! i have all filter activate and incognito !!!

For anybody this filters stop youtube and google " cookies and log in etc. "

||consent.google.com^
google.*##+js(aeld, DOMContentLoaded, CONSENT)
youtube.com##+js(set, ytInitialPlayerResponse.auxiliaryUi.messageRenderers.upsellDialogRenderer.isVisible, false)
youtube.com##+js(set, ytInitialData.topbar.desktopTopbarRenderer.interstitial.consentBumpRenderer.forceConsent, false)
youtube.com###dialog
youtube.com##.ytd-popup-container.style-scope > .ytd-popup-container.style-scope

PLUS THIS FILTERS

Last edited:

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
So, you guys might want to try the latest AdGuard for Windows 7.5.2 beta, as there seems to be a fix for this issue hopefully: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/CoreLibs/issues/702

Toto

Can someone confirm that the issue has been fixed?

For some months ago I uninstalled AdGuard as well because of speed-issues.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Well, has anyone with the issue tried the latest version? There's supposed to be a fix for it in the latest update.

Mdziegiel

I've tried it with the latest version. It didn't correct the issue for me. Without Adgaurd my internet speeds are around 940 down. With it on around 300. I've tweak every setting possible. I tested with the most recent update and I still have the sane issue. I have a support ticket open. I'm hoping for a reply with a resolution.