Slower Upload Speeds In Past Few Days

ram1220

I have Uverse fiber 100 internet which is rock solid. 100 Mbps down and 100 Mbps up. I had to start using the browser extension instead of the main Adguard program about 2 months ago due to the WPS driver slowing internet browsing to a crawl. Up until 3 days ago my browsing speeds with the browser extension for Firefox was working great. I now am having a problem with upload speeds. Using Speedtest.net I still get 120-130 Mbps downloads. But now I am only getting 70-80 Mbps uploads. If I disable Adguard browser extension my upload speeds go right back up to 120-130 Mbps. As soon as I reenable the browser extension my upload speeds drop again. What is wrong with Adguard now? Every time I turn around something else is being broken. Is there anyway to fix this issue please? I already have had to stop using the main Adguard program. Now the browser extension is failing. Can someone at Adguard please fix what was just broken please?

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Thinking about it, I don't see how the browser extensions could affect upload speed, since they're just browser extensions. Try adding @@||speedtest.net^$important to the user filter and see if it 'speeds up'. If so, it's just a filter issue on that site.

ram1220

Thinking about it, I don't see how the browser extensions could affect upload speed, since they're just browser extensions. Try adding @@||speedtest.net^$important to the user filter and see if it 'speeds up'. If so, it's just a filter issue on that site.

That worked. Thanks!!